Thursday, March 4, 2010

11th March 2010

A day I would think would have impact on all most F5's(disregarding those already in college and has no use of that sheet of paper). This date is mostly on ppl's facebook statuses. I don't know why I'm typing this like an essay. Hahaha. Anyway, its doomsday for me, where I have to actually wake up to reality and actually decide what I'm gonna do for the rest of my life. Gagaga. Did time have to pass so fast. The more I think about it, the worse I'm guessing my results are gonna be. Especially when I only started studying Form 5 Chem in the brief period between paper 2 and 1. I never touched form 5 before that. But I'd suppose no one would believe me if i said that. I can't believe myself. And Accounts, omg. And ... Nvm. So for now, it is temporarily pushed to some dark recessive corner of my mind. No matter what my results are gonna be, I think I'm just gonna enjoy my month. Haha. Ok. Enough of my pitiful whining about my undiciplined self. The reason for my lack of posts this month is because my poor laptop is in the hospital. It broke down. Was repaired. But then the person didn't repair nicely or smth so it was sent back. Now my dads gone to Sarawak I get to hog his computer. Muahaha. Still prefer my own laptop though. =( Its weird to say this, but nostalgia hasn't hit me yet. I don't miss school all that much. I don't know why. I thought I would. Hmm. Its probably cause I still see most of my close friends and I'm still thinking this period of time as my long long holiday break. Apart for laughing at my cousins when they had to study for their exams. =D I maybe would be going to F6. Dunno. I have the uniform already anyway. =D Redbox day was fun ppl. =D I wanted to do an elaborate long essay about that day, but is simply too lazy now. =D Pics could be found in Fb. Currently liking everything korean. =D Learning their language a little.


K. Long time I didn't post up JOKES. =D Read if you want.

Little Janice was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me Janice, who created the universe?" When Janice didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear.

"God Almighty!" shouted Janice and the teacher said, "Very good" and Janice fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked Janice, "Who is our Lord and Saviour." But, Janice didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again.

"Jesus Christ!" shouted Janice and the teacher said, "Very good," and Janice fell back asleep.

Then the teacher asked Janice a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" and again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin.

This time Janice jumped up and shouted, "If you stick me with that thing one more time, I'll break it in half and stick it up your ass!"

---------------------------------

It got crowded in heaven so, for one day and one day only, it was decided to only accept people who had really bad day on the day they died.

St. Peter was standing at the pearly gates and said to the first man, "Tell me about the day you died." The man said, "Oh, it was awful. I was sure my wife was having an affair, so I came home early to catch her with him. I searched all over the apartment but couldn't find him anywhere. So I went out onto the balcony, we live on the 25th floor, and found this man hanging over the edge by his fingertips. I went inside, got a hammer, and started hitting his hands. He fell, but landed in some bushes. So, I got the refrigerator and pushed it over the balcony and it crushed him. The strain of the act gave me a heart attack, of which I died from."

St. Peter couldn't deny that this was a pretty bad day, and since it was a crime of passion, he let the man in. He then asked the next man in line about the day he died. "Well, sir, it was awful," said the second man. "I was doing aerobics on the balcony of my 26th floor apartment when I twisted my ankle and slipped over the edge. I managed to grab the balcony ofthe apartment below, but some maniac came out and started pounding on my fingers with a hammer. Luckily I landed in some bushes. But, then the guy dropped a refrigerator on me!"

St. Peter chuckled, let him into heaven and decided he could really start to enjoy this job. "Tell me about the day you died?” he said to the third man in line. "OK, picture this; I'm naked, hiding inside a refrigerator....

------

Funny Pictures of Cats With Captions

-----------------

0 comments: