Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Late post again cause of the absence of my dearly beloved laptop. Haha. I'm not as crazy as Tze Ni to give a name to my laptop. Yet. Haha. Lappie is just back but is still showing the same symptoms. -.- Nvm. For now, it'll have to do. Anyway, Spm results.. I guess I saw it coming. My results... aren't that bad. But it wasn't fabulous either. Hmm. Bio oh bio. Haha. But i think if i could turn back time before spm, i don't think i would study any harder. Lol. When i went on stage, (after hearing Mr Ilangko pronounced my name wrongly again*just had to add that*) the Pengetua told me, I am SO proud of you(in what i would say a pretty sincere tone).. which got me thinking... I think she thought I got straight A's.. Lol. Nvm. Its my favourite number anyway. 9.. It does fit. Hahaha. Girl who is born on the 9/9-92 has 9 A's. Make sense. Yes? The thing that amazes me is my A+ for Add maths. I didn't even realise it till Por Cha Boh told me. Surprised would be an understatement. Haha. Those ppl who usually score in Add Maths would say its nothing but this is coming from a girl who nearly failed her add maths man. Hahaha. Post-Spm results is not very different from Pre-Spm results. Haha. Its time like these I appreciate my parents. Hahha. Cause they're the ones running around to find out bout colleges and stuff. Or most prob i'd be stuck back in Sggs for form 6. Haha. Well, at least i have Ee Ling. =D I still don't know what to do. Btw,

Dreaded questions:
-Before SPM: How's your preparations for SPM coming?
-After SPM: How was SPM?
-Before results: What do you think your results are going to be?
-After results: So what do you plan to do?

Gah. These questions were constantly asked by every adult i meet. Mostly la. Haha. I honestly don't know what i want to do. Gah. Nvm. End of SPM rant.


Oh. And this conversation with my uncle that day. EUNICE! Read this!
Uncle: I know what you've been up to...
Me: Huh? What have I been up to?
Uncle: You have a friend named Janice right?
Me: Yes....
Uncle: Her mother is a teacher right?
Me: I don't know.. I'm not that close with her..
Uncle: Are you sure? Her mother said you two are close?
Me: No...
Uncle: You went to Gurney drive with her right after the results? Her mom said you all are so heavy made her car....
Me: *cuts in* OHHH! You mean EUNICE.
Uncle: Oh yea, I remember it was something, didn't hear clearly
Me: OH yes yes. Eunice's mom is a teacher.
Uncle: Yes, her mom called me..
-Convo goes on-

Hahah Eunice! I finally get the message you sent me days ago. Creepy how the teachers connect to each other right? Hahah..


Had fun that day when my dad, mom and I were sitting on the sofa. My dad and mom was waiting for Lee Chong Wei's game in the England open. I was watching Bandslam on the other tv/playing games on laptop. Haha. Totally hilarious how my mom starts criticizing Chong Wei when the game first started cause he was losing 5-0. She was like, his clothes so ugly, one side got sleeve, the other one don't have. (Me: Its sponsored la!! I don't think he can pick), then she says can choose other sponsors and then goes on talking bout his hair, dye till like that. Until he started picking up and was winning the Japan dude, then she started praising him) I was like.. Mom, you're so bad. Ppl losing then you critisize, ppl start winning then only you start cheering for him. Hahah. Seriously. He won gold in the end. And the last ball, was actually out, but the linesman(i think thats what he's called) said it was in. So Chong Wei in, then my parents started saying, its not a clear win, they could have gotten in a rubber match and maybe he wouldn't have won, etc, etc. And all i could say to that was -.-". Haiz. hahahah. Chong Wei was good and fast on his feet man. I was like =o when he saved the shuttle from a direct smash(the ones with him diving on the floor then springing up again).

The sleepover was fun! =D Lets do it again!! haha.. Orphan was not that scary cause June was telling what was going to happen next. Haha. Will post pics here after i uploaded it in FB.

Getting lazy now..

1 comments:

june said...

hey!!! I said because u people kept asking!!! omg dun blame me!!