Thursday, February 11, 2010

We Got Married.

No, not me. Its a name of a show. Its kinda like a game show thing?

They put these two famous ppl together in a pretend marriage where they have to lead a married life. I've only seen the Kim Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo parts and is only at Episode 23 but everytime I watch it back to back, my cheeks will start aching from laughing too much. Seriously. I laugh like mad in practically all the episodes where I usually end with hitting the tables. Hahahaha. Thats how bad. Thats why I watch it alone. My dad can hear me laughing even from the living room although the door is closed. =D Laughter is good medicine. =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don’t usually reply to posts but I will in this case. I’ve been experiencing this very same problem with a new WordPress installation of mine. I’ve spent weeks calibrating and getting it ready when all of a sudden… I cannot delete any content. It’s a workaround that, although isn’t perfect, does the trick so thanks! I really hope this problem gets solved properly asap.

Anonymous said...

Hello, as you can see this is my first post here.
I will be glad to get any help at the beginning.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

На этом прикольном блоге вы и ваши друзья сможете узнать, что такое сеть сателлитов, настройка Wordpess%сайт сателлит. Кроме этого вы найдете для себя еще кое-какие интересные секреты успеха. Окунитесь в реальный мир, где ваши электронные деньги становятся реальностью! Мы всегда ради вас приветствовать!