Friday, March 19, 2010

GAH.

I ish ze going crazy thinking Su Ju is already in Malaysia. Noooo! Gah! I wanna goooooooooooooo. Regretting not buying the ticket now.
Main reason why I didn't buy the ticket when it first came out was because:
* All collection of tickets will require validation of NRIC/Passport, Credit Card and Booking Number.

* Ticket collection is at venue only on the event day, 2 hours before the show time.

* No third party collection allowed. The purchaser (credit card holder) has to be present upon ticket collection.

Yeah. I can totally imagining my dad beside me in the concert complaining. LOL. That was the main reason in the first place. I couldn't think of anyone else who'd already have a credit card. And also no one to go with me. WHich means even if i do find a credit card holder. I still need to get there alone. So, didn't get it. However.. Regretting it big time now. Gah. Who knows the next time they're coming again? Maybe I'll have college exams or something at that time. SIGH.

If I studied in KL in Jan, I'd probably would be attending the concert. Since I am already in Kl. However, if i do go KL to study, I don't think I would have the time to be fan crazy bout them. Gah. Nvm.

*Repeats to self slowly about why I didn't go in the first place.*

Gah.

Moving on...
I actually had a job today. Yes. KIL has actually gotten a job. Its a one day thing though. Hahaa. And just my luck, I saw 5 of our beloved school teachers. 3 of them never taught me though. Just saw their faces before. One was our moral teacher in F2 or F3.. The one who taught maths instead of moral in our moral period. Haha. I forgot her name.. Haha. She recognized me! =D I forgot the other ones name... Imagine that. haha. Oh. I was working in Tesco extra. Giving out some slimming voucher thingi and they had to write down their names. Not bad. I finished two storybooks. Should have brought laptop. =D Saw a lot of different kinds of ppl today. I like kids. They're cute. =D I observed kids the whole day today. Most looked like their mothers. Haha. Ke random nessan.


Su JUUUUUU..

)=
)'=
D'=


Super Junior Super  Show2

Minus HanKyung, Kang In and Ki Bum.

0 comments: