Monday, March 8, 2010

It all started one fine day after CNY...

Where i bugged my brother to teach me how to drive first. Few reasons why i didn't want to wait for the official driving instructor,
-with my brother, i could yell and panic if something happens. Haha.
-rather be taught basics by someone familiar.
-at that point i didn't even listen to the course yet. It would take forever

Nevertheless, the highlight of the moment would be me yelling at my brother to NOT use HIS phone while I'm driving. Haha. He get distracted and the lives of innocent victims could be threatened. Mati enjin a few times cause the clutch of my dads car was damn deep(and the fact that i didn't know we couldn't press the accelerator and the clutch at once). Haha. It is known throughout my family that if I can drive my dads car, i can drive any car. LOL.

Anyway, survived that encounter where I happily announced we're still alive upon arriving back home. Hahaha. (For all you know, bro and I might be lying in a ditch somewhere cause of my driving skills. Or the lack thereof)

So anyway... I had my first official drive yesterday. The driving instructor picked me up at my house.. Drove a bit. Explained the stuff. And surprised me when he suddenly got out of the car mid lecture and asked me to sit in the drivers seat. Hahaha. Enjine died once at the traffic light. It was a slowww and hot drive. Perspiring the whole way. Every vehicle, like old ancient cars are overtaking me. Hahah.

Today was the second. I tried to drive faster. Then he asked me not to accelerate and keep my speed less than 40. Then I was driving at 40 then he asked me to slow down to 20. -.- Eventually, even the most patient driver behind also overtakes. Haha. All cars AND busses.

My driving instructor lau gina wan. He teach 40 minutes or less instead of one hour every time. >.<>poor ppl Haiti ppl. I see Justin Bieber, Hmm. Is that Josh Groban? Think so. Jennifer Hudson, that lady looks familiar.. Miley Cyrus, Enrique Iglasias, Usher, I think thats the dude from Black Eye Peas, Celine Dion!!!, the girl that played the electric guitar in MJ's last concert, and i think thats the girl from black eye peas. Ooooh! I finally remembered. That girl is the main singer for pussycat dolls. Thats why she looked familiar. I think i see the jonas brothers. Yup. They're there. This is more modernized with electric guitar and the voice alteration thingi(i don't know what its called). Wait, is that Luther from Smallville??? Hmm. Just a glance. While the new song is nice with rappin' and all, I still prefer the old one..


You know the best part? They still kept MJ's part from the original song and mixed it wit Janet's voice. =D But mainly you can hear MJ.


I should clarify cause Di*ahem* complained she doesn't know which singer i liked.
Ppl who i think are great singers: Whitney Houston, Celine Dion, Mariah Carey's range of notes, MJ in that order. Josh Groban. Oh. Charice too. =D Kyu Hyun.


Oooh. Next song is Kelly Clarkson's Already Gone. Haha. I still don't get that part of flying violins being played themselves and the connection to the song...


OMG. Next is this is it. I didn't know they had an MV for it. Aw. Its all memories of him. Gonna go download.

Anyway,those who wanna see the we are the world MV,

1 comments:

june said...

I liked Kelly too k? Just not a BIG fan. haha. i love already gone wei. so in love with it.

erm pussycat dolls lead is nicole.
black eyed peas girl is fergie.
dude from black eyed peas?
did u watched date night yet?
that dude is there. will.i.am
(i think)
haha. Smallville guy. handsome!