Sunday, June 15, 2008

Listening to:Something Right
Mood: HAppy
Caution: this is gonna be a long post.

woohoo. yesterday i went out with euodia,joanne,letitia,davina in gurney then, euodia, priscilla,suganya,davina in bt ferringhi..lets see.. where to start.. i was supposed to have piano class yesterday but it was cancelled at the last minute but joanne,dav,euodia n let was waiting for me there.. so i told them to go ahead and i'll meet them there. princess latitia actually took the bus. haha. wow. met up and they told me we were watching narnia.. i wanted to buy the cd later on but they already bought tickets for me.. oh well. narnia was nice.. i think it was the company. we were like making jokes everytime and giggling like mad. hahaha. some of the comments:

as they were walking pass the cave and there was drawings on the wall,
dav: omg. she's got tummy. HAHAHA.

and another time when lucy said tat mr.tumnus was gone and also all the characters in narnia:the lion,witch and the wadrobe,
lucy:they're gone
joanne:*repeating lucy* they're gone
me: they're not gone, they're just not there.
dav: and the difference is?

HAHAHA. had a good one over tat.


Some funny parts in the movie:
i)Reepicheep: We were expecting someone taller!
Trumpkin: You're one to talk.
Reepicheep: Is that supposed to be irony?
iv)Prince Caspian: I am not the one who abandoned Narnia.
Peter Pevensie: No, you invaded Narnia.
v)[Edmund walks in after helping Peter out of a fight]
Edmund Pevensie: You're welcome.
Peter Pevensie: [Peter stands up] I had it sorted.
Susan Pevensie: What was it this time?
Peter Pevensie: He bumped me.
Lucy Pevensie: So you hit him?
Peter Pevensie: No, after he bumped me they tried to make me apologize. That's when I hit him.
Susan Pevensie: Really, is it that hard to just walk away?
Peter Pevensie: I shouldn't have to! I mean, don't you ever get tired of being treated like a kid?
Edmund Pevensie: We are kids!
Peter Pevensie: Well I wasn't always.
[after destroying the ice wall, which summons the White Witch] Edmund Pevensie: [to Peter] I know, you had it sorted.
vii)Susan Pevensie: Who exactly are you doing this for, Peter?
viii)Edmund Pevensie: [to Miraz concerning the proposed duel to the death] So you're bravely refusing to fight a swordsman half your age?
viv)Prince Caspian: [gives Susan her horn back] Maybe it's time you had this back.
Susan Pevensie: [gives the horn back] Why don't you hold on to it - you might need to call me again. [a pause while Susan and Caspian exchange a long glance]
Lucy Pevensie: [quoting Susan as they ride off] "You might need to call me again"?
Susan Pevensie: Oh, shut up.
x)[the Pevensies are preparing to leave Narnia]
Prince Caspian: I wish we could have had more time together.
Susan Pevensie: We never would have worked, anyway.
Prince Caspian: Why not?
Susan Pevensie: Well, I am 1300 years older than you.
xi)Pattertwig the Squirrel: We could gather nuts!
Reepicheep: [sarcastically] Yes! And then throw them at the Telmarines!... Shut up.
xii)Nikabrik: I told you we should have killed him when we had the chance. Trufflehunter: You know why we can't! Prince Caspian: If we're taking a vote, I'm with him.
xiii)Susan Pevensie: [referring to Peter] I wish he'd just listened to the D.L.F. in the first place!
Edmund Pevensie: D.L.F.?
Lucy Pevensie: Dear Little Friend.
Trumpkin: Oh... that's not at all patronizing, is it?
xiv)Reepicheep: Choose your last words carefully, Telmarine.
Prince Caspian: You are a mouse.
Reepicheep: I was hoping for something a little more original.
xv)Lucy Pevensie: [holding up one of her old dresses] I was so tall.
Susan Pevensie: Well, you were older then.
Edmund Pevensie: As opposed to hundreds of years later, when you're younger.
xvi)[watching Susan kiss Caspian goodbye]
Lucy Pevensie: I'm sure when I'm older, I'll understand.
Edmund Pevensie: I'm older and I don't think I *want* to understand...
xvii)Susan Pevensie: Oh no! Pretend you're talking to me!
Edmund Pevensie: We *are* talking to you.
xviii)Edmund Pevensie: [after no one believes that Lucy had really seen Aslan] The last time I didn't believe Lucy, I ended up looking pretty stupid.
xviv)[last lines] Edmund Pevensie: Do you think there's any way we can go back? Edmund Pevensie: [the Pevensies all stare at him] I left my new torch in Narnia.
xx)Queen Prunaprismia: [after Prince Caspian asks his Uncle if he killed his father] I thought you said he was killed in his sleep!
King Miraz: That was more or less true
xxi)[after rescuing Trumpkin]
Lucy Pevensie: Why were they trying to kill you, anyway?
Trumpkin: The Telmarines? It's what they do.
Edmund Pevensie: Telmarines? In Narnia?
Trumpkin: Where have you been for the last few hundred years?
Lucy Pevensie: It's a bit of a long story. [Susan hands Peter his sword, and comprehension dawns on Trumpkin]
Trumpkin: Oh, you've got to be kidding me. You're it? You're the kings and queens of old?
xxii)Lucy Pevensie: [after Aslan roars in Trumpkin's face] Do you see him now?

this ones are my favourite
i)Susan Pevensie: You see, over time the water erodes into the soil, then-- Peter Pevensie: Oh, shut up.

ii)Peter Pevensie: [looking down a cliff over the water] Is there a way down? Trumpkin: Yes. Falling.

ii)Susan Pevensie: [aiming her bow and arrow at the Telmarines] Drop him!
[they toss Trumpkin in the water and run away]
Trumpkin: [to Susan, after being rescued] Drop him? Was the best you could think off?

iii)Edmund Pevensie: [to Peter] Keep smiling. *peter turns to the narnian,smilling*
*the narnian's cheer*
hahahahhaa.

iv)Telmarine Soldier Killed by Reepicheep: You're a mouse.
Reepicheep: You people have no imagination!

v)Lucy Pevensie: Oh my gosh, he's so cute.
Reepicheep: [Reepicheep draws his sword and looks around] Who said that?
Lucy Pevensie: Um, sorry.

vi)King Miraz: Tell me, Prince Edmund...
Edmund Pevensie: King.
King Miraz: I beg your Pardon.
Edmund Pevensie: It's King Edmund, actually. Just King though. Peter's the High King. [awkward pause] Edmund Pevensie: I know, it's confusing.


i don't like prince caspian. although i understood him. i was like cursing him when he didn't bloody kill his bloody uncle. keep on talking. dumb dumb dumb.
i like the part where there was this underground passage at the grass. the trees were cool too.
haha.got a lot of nice parts but i dont remember them now.. before the movie, all of us were searching for father's day present la. haha. i went there with 190 RINGGIT. came home with 20. gah. i don't regret it. for now. when we went past the cd shops into bt ferringhi, i wanted to buy the movies first only eat but euodi pulled me away.why u guys always do it to me.. ims o kuai. cause it also happened wit ah phing n june. gah.i get pulled away from bookstores AND cd shops. these ppl are cruel. pure evil.
haha.we fooled around here and there.. then we were off to bt ferringhi. i wanted to see the sun set!! but the movie finished at 6 something!! cant see the sun no more... arghhh.. by the time we went to the beach it was all dark.. pictures weren't tat clear.. grr. oh well. we'll go there next time, euodi. i found out there was a second hand bookstore near there.. but the books are all like a new books price although the condition like crap. so i didn't buy anything there. but i did buy a book in popular. we went to dav's house to.. watch a little of indiana jones while euod,pris n su flirted with dav's brother. hahaha. yesterday i had a lot of things to say.. but now i forgotten d. haha. oh ya. i saved euodia's life. muahaha. admit it euodi.
pictures in the next post.

0 comments: