Sunday, June 22, 2008

Its a mcdonald week.

listening to:say it isn't so

this week, out of 7 days, I've been eating McDonald's for 5 of it. including yesterday. spent yesterday watching movies and books and at queensbay. and i DID practice my violin mind you.(in case my mom's reading this) 9 movies and 3 books to go.. i wanted to buy poison study at borders but i thought gurney had it. turns out mph n popular didn't. aahhhhh. i so need to get back to qb. spiderwick was ok.. a lot of parts from the book edited out but i expected that. this is what u get for making 5 BOOKS into 1 movie.. i don't remember most of the book anyway.. i was 12 when i read it..or was it 11? 4,5 years ago.. but i definitely remember the sister got kidnapped by elves or was the queen of elves or something.. she was sleeping.. but it wasn't in the show. what happens in vegas was predictable. nanny diaries was ok.. but its kinda sad when she had to leave him.. over my dead body was funny. I wanna watch THE COVENANT. and made of honour. grr. and private practice. reign over me was sad.. and yes, i am capable of melancholy,tq.



Jack Fuller Sr.: You're like a son to me.
Jack Fuller: Dad, I am your son.

Simon Grace: I'm a pacifist.

Taxi Driver: [after running over an invisible monster] Did I hit someone?
Jared Grace: Yes! Thank you!


Dr. Derek Shepherd: It's a beautiful day to save lives. Let's have some fun.


Katie Bryce: My head is full.
Dr. Meredith Grey: It's called thinking. Go with it.


Dr. Derek Shepherd: [to a patient and rapist whose victim bit off his penis] I have good news and bad news. The good news is that we managed to stop the bleeding. The bad news is that we gave your penis to the cops.

Dr. Meredith Grey: Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way. Because without it, I don't know; maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop.

Dr. Meredith Grey: You're my teacher's teacher. And my teacher.
Dr. Derek Shepherd: I'm your sister. I'm your daughter.



Dr. Meredith Grey: I have custody of a penis?

Dr. Cristina Yang: What are you doing?
Dr. Meredith Grey: Sitting here with my penis.



Dr. Meredith Grey: I think she's more of a "gentle stalker."
Dr. Miranda Bailey: Right. Well, let's hope she lives to "gently stalk" another day.



Dr. Meredith Grey: Pain, you just have to ride it out, hope it goes away on its own, hope the wound that caused it heals. There are no solutions, no easy answers, you just breath deep and wait for it to subside. Most of the time pain can be managed but sometimes the pain gets you where you least expect it. Hits way below the belt and doesn't let up. Pain, you just have to fight through, because the truth is you can't outrun it and life always makes more.

Dr. Cristina Yang: It's like candy, but with blood. Which is so much better!

Dr. Meredith Grey: As surgeons, there are so many things we have to know. We have to know we have what it takes. We have to know how to take care of our patients... and how to take care of each other. Eventually, we even have to figure out how to take care of ourselves. As surgeons we have to be in the know. But as human beings, sometimes it's better to stay in the dark, because in the dark there may be fear, but there's also hope.

Dr. Cristina Yang: I need you to help me find the leg!... Aren't boyfriends supposed to help in situations like this?
Dr. Preston Burke: When we're on duty, I can't be your boyfriend.
Dr. Cristina Yang: So, when we're on duty, I can have sex with someone else?

Dr. Meredith Grey: At the end of the day, there are some things you just can't help but talk about. Some things we just don't want to hear, and some things we say because we can't be silent any longer. Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow. u seriously is capable of melancholy?? really??? wow...






ps. i still dont believe you.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.