Sunday, June 8, 2008

Joyce's wedding!

Listening to:from a distance
mood:ok?

This is the first time I went to a person's wedding and im better acquainted to than my parents.. haha. cause she is my piano teacher!! wheee. haha. i guess no point congratulating her in here coz i never told her bout this blog. haha. shes marrying a doctor who owns a bmw O.O he is in kl, shes in penang. they take turns to drive. either she go see him in kl or he come find her in penang. EVERY weekend. wow man. hahah. but they are lucky they did tat before the petrol increase. haha. but now since her husband's hospital doesn't allow him to transfer to penang, shes going to kl.. sniff sniff. i have a new teacher now. a pic of them:


this is also the first wedding where they give out CD's as souvenir's(maybe my bro can do it for his wedding).. my piano teacher's CD's are RM1,000 last time. no joke. haha. cause its for her church, First Assembly of god where she always ask me to join the activities.. i think its kind of like a donation where you get a CD if you donate 1,000 or something.. seems like she raised 500,000 like tat i think. haha.. anyway.. back to the cd.. the songs are the same.. a 1,000 cd.. haha. and.. it also has....


the ori sticker which means its original. haha. i mean.. its like.. nvm. really legal type and with her name..like a professional. haha. and also with it is two chocolate hearts joined together.. very very joined together till so hard to open it.. must like break the heart.. haha. and also.. first time which the bride plays the piano, and the groom plays the guitar singing duet.. they match each other perfectly right!! haha.. entertaining us.. i mean how many weddings do you go to where the bride and groom entertains you.. haha. oh.. a pic of both..


my dad took the other shot while we were yum-senging.. haha.. her two page boys were playing the violin.. so cute la they all.. too busy staring till forgot to take pic.. haha. ooops. and for entertainment, singers, oboe-ist, saxophone.. jaclyn victor and nicole david were suppose to come but i guess they couldn't make it. haha. and the speech, the groom was talking, he said to my joy,joyce. haha. i was wearing the kinda like cinderella type shoes but it isnt glass.. it was black.. but now i know how she can leave her shoes while running. haha. really hard. my left leg is bigger than my right.. so my right foot there has a lot of space.. can easily come off la.. haha. i was always wondering how she could leave it behind.. now i know. now i know. hahah.

7 comments:

Ze Yin said...

Wedding ca bor! I want to go to your wedding! I'm your bridesmaid! HAHAHA. xD Ahh, one day we'll get married but not to each other. How sad is that? You have new teacher d? Then means Saturday free?? =D

june said...

cute as ever! =]

Killah said...

ya ya. cha boh.. a very long one day.. ahaha. i'm also your bridesmaid! don't forget ah! i jom first d! hahah.. i'll ask my mom if i can go to your band thingi a not. i'll drag her there with me..

Killah said...

june, -.- haha. not cute.

Anonymous said...

haha. so. didja leave your shoes for any princes?

Anonymous said...

hey, you say you wanna tell me whenever you posted up something.. but... oh well nvrm.. I tink I should go checking blogs again so that I'm up-to-date... you are wearing dress ritex? pretty... hehex chaos

Killah said...

di, no handsome ones. haha.

cyn,tat wan is u ask phing le. mine is i said will tell u but i forgot.. haha. that topic didn't come out ma.. but i told u i was attending weddingssssss.