Thursday, June 26, 2008

HOME SWEET HOME

Listening to: This i promise you


6 THINGS:IMPROVISED VERSION


6 things I'm passionate about

* PIPS-ABSOLUTELY-FOREVER
* my BOOKS
* my cds
* my piano when i'm not practicing scales.(although i know i grumble bout it)
* my violin, ditto.
* hmm... my friends and family. HAha. jkla. you guys will be no. 2!! haha.

6 Things I say too often

* dieded.(last year.. does that count?)
* hallelujah(last year too. not christian)
* do i look like i know?
* do you think i care?
* jump, pls(to cyn)
* i bagi u berdarah banyak-banyak(to phing)


6 Authors of Books I've Read Recently. (x+3)

* judith mcnaught
* susan elizabeth phillips
* trudi canavan although her story the hero always dies
* tamora pierce
* rachel gibson
* stephanie meyers
* sophie kinsella
* meg cabbot
* julia quinn


6 things I learnt from the past year

* orewa homo janai
* mr.ooi's UNIQUE way of teaching. i still wish he taught us.
* the place with the most rain is kuala pilah or was it kuala lipis?
* how to cook chicken rice
* mat salleh in our sejarah book is not an a-mo-kau and has nothing to do with them.
* cycling is MUCH harder than it seems.

6 Types of Songs I could Listen to Again and Again

o Disney songs
o Chipmunk songs
o Songs that I'm trying to play on the piano
o Songs that lyrics i do not understand
o Songs that touch my heart
o Songs that i happen to like that time

6 things i don't like in ppl

o ppl who don't have manners or courtesy(self-centered)
o ppl who already knows something but still pesters me about it
o ppl who are professional two-faced liars.
o ppl who hurts,mistreat,injures animals. Animals have feelings. They feel pain.
o ppl who bullies just to feel superior.
o ppl who tries to force me to do something that i dont want to with reasonable reason.





isn't my life perfect. now i have recorder competition to practice for. whee. plus gamelan. so.. let me see.. recorder,gamelan, taekwondo tournament, taekwondo grading, VIOLIN EXAM, PIANO EXAM,(major), homework, and school exams. Eat me. gah. for those who are suicidal just because of some lame excuse like a puny love life, think of me. but hey. What will life be without challenges. haiz. i wish the earth would move slower. or maybe the end of the world is coming.. or global warming is so bad there is no more ice in the north pole and we all drown. live life to the fullest. right. i just have to get pass this year. and face spm. ugh. we only get to be students once. i need to repeat tat to myself constantly.

ok. enough of that. talk bout my week at my uncles. his son, i swear is the most perverted 10-year old i know. not that i know that many but i can guarantee that when i was ten, i was thinking bout totally innocent things like pepsicola or congkak. i even did my homework back then. it never crossed my mind to NOT do.. haha. i guess i was too free. his jokes go like this:

Him:Do you know what sausage you can't eat?
Me: Sausage dog
Him:No
Me:Can you eat a sausage dog?
Him:No
Me:What was your question?
Him: what sausage you can't eat?
Me:Yeah. So..
Him: That's not the answer I'm looking for. The sausage you can't eat is this. *point down*
Me: -.-

he even sings "we will,we will fuck you". -.- and his sister runs around naked saying things like i like being naked. gosh. she even told me that she's used to see small brother down there in her KINDERGARTEN when they shower.
Her: The door didn't close then i go stand near then i always can see
Me:So next time stand far away from the door.
Her: I like to see.
Me: O.O

Just in case you were wondering she is only five. FIVE. When i went there they were like glue sticking to me. gosh. and they wanted to sleep with me. first night, both head on my shoulder, at last fall asleep, woke up, wet blanket, foul smell, one head on my stomach, the other one covering my face. second night, no blanket cause she peed on it, shared with the guy cousin, slept with them hugging me, woke up, girls foot very near my mouth, my leg kicked the guy cousin and the guy cousin drooling, yet another wet spot in the bed. third night, slept the usual way, woke up with pillows on the floor and we three shifted position yet again, didn't bother to check for wet spots anymore. gosh. pee really stinks. i can imagine the japanese time, pity the ppl. must eat, sleep, pee, poo at the same place. SERIOUSLY stinks. not to mention my two beloved cousin also stole my food that i wanted to bring to school. the guy cousin also was hugging his bolster. his small bolster. you know those baby ones? ya.. and then he put them in between his legs and it really looked like.. haha. but his was still way much smaller. cause that time..
He:*rubbing is ass against me*
Me:*reading storybook* What are you doing?
He:you know what will happen if ppl do this?
Me:*still reading, trying to ignore him* uh-huh
He:they do this*opening his shirt*
Me:uh-huh
He:and this. Look*took off his pants by this time*
Me:mm.
He:LOOK
Me*glancing up* EWW.GET OUT.(although it was his house)
He: running out coz i was dragging him, said, i was gonna bath
Me: then do it in the bathroom. -.-

gosh. they are worse than my brother.i gotta sleep with my hands covering my breast everytime. gosh tat day in the car.
Girl cousin:*kissing her brother*(she told me the other day she likes kissing very much)(5yr old)
Guy cousin:Eww
Girl cousin:*continues*
Guy cousin:DONT.. u wanna kiss you kiss my kkb
Me:O.O
the dad also was in the car. act like this is everyday occurrence.i wonder how they'll grow up to be.. gosh. seriously.
ok. enough bout wacko cousins. i took sometime getting used to.. No mix.fm breakfast show to listen to, no storybooks to read at night. ugh. and i never hear radio at all the whole time..
really glad to be home.ahhh.

10 comments:

Ze Yin said...

HAHAHAHAHA. I totally understand how you feel because I have a cousin just like that. One only. Thank God. He's also very disgusting and he was only 7 or 8 that time. Imagine that. Kids these days. *shakes head*

human said...

haha... ur cousin...kkb means??
luckily my cousin doink doink wan dunno all this.. haha xD

june said...

kkb means cork la.
omg la lyn ur coussie..
ze u have ONE i have NONE
i am lucky..
fiuf-ness
xD

Killah said...

ze, exactly. i wonder wat they learn in school. he come home say got girl ask him meet him in secret place then kiss him. in PENG HWA. omg. haha. i was so innocent in primary school. only secondary..... thats a different story. HAHA.

cyn,KU KU BIRD.

june, its COCK. not CORK. cork is in bottles!!!! hahahaha. SWT LA YOU. extra bio lesson, COCK.

Kingdom Gal said...

Lolol Ur cousins. Thank God mine are pretty old and the weirdest thing I ever heard from one of my cousins is that his friends bring XL condoms to school. And he was in f2. Hah.

babymaine said...

your cousin must brain wash them d le. their dad dint say anything?

Killah said...

sabs, f2 only.. was it THAT big? haha. swt. later too loose. HAHAH.. maybe they brought it for science. i found condoms in my class in f2..

Killah said...

oh, phing.. brain wash also cannot wash d.. too dirty.. like public toilet. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

hi there.

i would really love to meet ur cousins.

i don't blame u for being corrupted.
it's their fault.

Killah said...

eunice.. they didn't corruupt me. i didn't corrupt them. haha. yeah. i think my cousin n u would be a good match. too bad he is too young. haha.