Friday, June 20, 2008

Its GRUMBLING day!!

Listening to:Had a bad day(seriously)
Mood:Sleepy

Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
If you are not honest at all, everybody hates you, and if you are absolutely honest you get martyred.
Happiness is the interval between periods of unhappiness.

I gotta blog before my brother comes home to snatch the laptop from me. i am still waiting for my straight A's PMR reward.. which is still in process.. sheesh.. probably get it in september.. 10 months later. i still want a white laptop. although i know i'll probably get it dirty. hah. problems and pressure popping up like daisies lately. i have to practice for taekwondo TOURNAMENT, taekwondo grading, violin exam, piano exam(which is both so close to school exam, do my homework(which i have been neglecting), do my add maths hw coz my add maths tuition teacher personally CALLED my mom to complain bout me, i have 5 unread books, 13 unwatched movies, bloody loads of scales to practice, extra frens problems(don't everyone, but its not tat serious), and on top of that, i have to live with my uncle and his two kids next week who i'll end up playing with and not doing all of the mentioned above. i am SOOO tempted to read. omg. cant tahan. gonna read later. oh and i have my sivik which my group din't touch cause we are all lazy pigs(myself included) and i also have hockey assesment which im worried about cause my balls tend to have a mind of their own. they can go far. at times. sometimes not even one tree. imagine if practice get three marks but real thing get no marks.. gah.and i mean the hockey balls mind you. you. period is so not good to have. ESPECIALLY if its a bloody hot week. grrr.

but i had fun yesterday. haah. ze beat me in blogging bout it.we basically just sat at mcd the whole time talking while ze went up and down coming up with more food. hahah. we started out with only banana pie, fries, milo, sprite, McChicken. then added in nuggets, another fries, more sprite, and mc flurry. haha. mostly eaten by por ze yin. hahaha. i remembered when we tried to cross the road, we saw this car who had on the signal to turn in. ze started running, i TRIED to walk. but ended up getting pulled. but the funny thing is... the car didn't turn in. HAHA. swt. ze was scolding the car.. haha. oh.. we saw a rat too. quite big. and lastly.. LOVE THE ENVIROMENT. haha. no trees=no oxygen=no oxyhaemoglobin=no human.
love you too cha boh. you said u have no idea what's your favourite colour.. so this shall be devoid of colours. haha.



Elizabeth: You can insult me all you want but it'll have no effect. Im not moving
James:Elizabeth, you resemble nothing so much as a hen trying to hatch a book.

He was going to have to kiss her. He moved in closing the gap between them, savouring the anticipation of his lips on hers and-
"eeep" he thought, what the hell?
she jerked away her arms flailing. and then she slipped, but she waved her arms madly to keep from falling and smacked him under the chin. Hard.
"Ow", he howled
"oh, I'm sorry!" she said quickly. let me see that." and stepped on his toe.
"OUCH"
Elizabeth: I'm sorry sorry sorry
"James:I'll be fine. All i need is for you to step off my toe and-
E: Im sorry!
J: Dont say tat again.
E: Let me see your foot *she bends down*
J: please dont
E: All right *straightening up*
SMACK
E: my head!
J: my chin!
E: im sorry
J: brilliant aim. right where u whacked me with your hand.
E:im sorry. * she wobbled and crash into him where he crashed onto the floor. wait. what he hoped for was the floor*
* but seeing his luck, it turned out to be a rosebush*

E: i have gone completely insane. *the cat nodded*

The door slammed. Elizabeth jumped. "Does my hair truly look mussed?" she asked frantically.
"Well, it didn't look like it did when we arrived." he concluded.
She patted her head with a quick nervous movements."i cant possibly fix it in time"
he chose not to answer. It was his experiance that wise men did not interrupt a lady's murmurings.
"There's only one thing to do"
James watched with interest as she dunked her hands in a small pot of water tat had been sitting on the counter. The children's voice drew closer. And then Elizabeth who he had previously considered a reasonably sober and rational human being, heaved her hand upwards, splashing water all over her face and in all truth, all over him.


James crossed his arm."Punch me, it wont hurt" She looked doubtful."If you insist." J:"I do." E:"Very well." With barely a moment for either of them to prepare, she drew back and let fly.Before James had any idea what was happening, he was sprawled on the ground, and his right eye socket was throbbing. Elizabeth, rather than displaying any sort of worry or concern over his health, was jumping up and down,squealing with glee. "I did it! I really did it! Did you see it? Did you see it?" "No," he muttered, "but I felt it". - Julia Quinn, How to Marry a Marquis p.166

2 comments:

Ze Yin said...

HAHA! oh yaaa. forgotten to talk about the car thingy xD i ate most of them because you said having monthly stuff cannot eat ma. and white suits me just fine since i don't have any favourite colour =]

Killah said...

hahaa.i know you eat coz i cant eat. lets go one day when i dont have thing so we cant eat more.
hahaha.. no more scalding hot milo!!

lets talk physics. to get over your phobia of crossing roads, you wear a lot of air bags so if kena bang, it will lengthen the time of impact. you can also wear helmet. haha. and bring calculater and speed indicator. so you can count the velocity and displacement and be in time to siam the car. haha.