Sunday, June 15, 2008


in the bus. euodia's a bad photographer.

the daark beach

in the bus

jo

dav

euod,let

i like this one.. we are NON-FICTION. we didn't even realise we were standing below it.so cool.


happy papa's day to my dad. ate at pizza hut. bloated. bought towel.sewed pa on it. lazy to type. enough said.


ps. if u notice in all my pics, only the pics with euodia my glasses is absent. tat is bcoz tat brat RIPS it off my face everytime. -.-


"Will Hayes: I had two serious girlfriends... and then some other smattering of other women.
Maya Hayes: What's the boy word for 'slut'?
Will Hayes: They still haven't come up with one yet.


Maya Hayes: What's a threesome?
Will Hayes: It's a game, that adults play sometimes... When they're bored.
Maya Hayes: ...Whatever."

1 comments:

june said...

ahaha!
oh i watched de..
actually, i dun know what's threesome means.. =/