Friday, July 31, 2009

Time flies.... Even when you're not having fun... sometimes

jeez. i don't even wanna think about how close trials are.. 1 week from the computer seems short this time. haha. but no new updates in blogs except in Ze's and Niece's. haha. theirs are overloaded. The rest none. oh and my updates in neopets and facebook. haha. Anyways.... about this week..

After Music, most of our parents weren't here yet.. so we sat in a circle.... oh and bhavy and alyaa didn't go home yet so they joined us. i don't know how we ended up singing MJ's songs. then i took out my galaxie which angeline bought for me... and we sang and i was patting bhavy in case she started crying. HAHA. and this sabs opened my mag to one of the MJ pages and swayed it side to side in effort to make bhavvy cry. ahahaha. singing and waving the mag. Then finally sabs said, fine la, i turn the page. She turned to the full poster of MJ. bhavy was like uuuuuuuhhhhhh! hahaha. we all started laughing. hahaha. after bhavy went home we sanf.. no boundaries. then everyone left already except me, carmen and sabs. then sabs mom came.. i was singing you are not alone... so i started when sabs was walking towards her car...

Another day has gone
I'm still all alone

How could this be
You're not here with me

then before i sang the next line of the song, sabs said " Bye lyn"...
Which i promptly sang..

You never said goodbye

HAHA. sabs gave me the O.o look and left. hahahahha.
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go

And leave my world so cold



as she left. haha.

Next, being random, Me, Py and Eunice found out we were born in the exact same hospital. Even better, My bday and Py's are just 3 days apart, so we might have shared the same hospital room long long long ago. just imagine! hahaha. anyone else born in Srigim?

Anyway.. moving on... These days I've been bugging asking ppl nicely to write for me memories that they have that i would keep and preserve till probably 2042. hahaha. Eunice was the first to give me back the paper incomplete.. but the first. XD. Carmen was the first who gave back complete and nice. ahhhh. hahaha.



This is where i'm gonna keep everything. Patriotic right? i know. I'm starting to love SGGS these days...


First page will be..... Fingerprints. XD yeah alyaa, i like to do weird stuff.



Carmen's. Love hers. plus cd.... WHEEEE...


Left: the SAKEs! Right: Alyaa!



Left: Carmen's back page Right: Eunice's! All those precious memories.

The others still hutang. Just make sure it doesn't become hutang lapuk! hunt u ppl down. muahahha.


BTW.... As i went to the coffee shop today i saw... Under Homemade drinks..... As seen below:




But because of my bad handphone camera quality i bet you can't even read it... so i'll type it out


Homemade Drinks

Soya bean.......1.20
(I forgot what the second one was)........1.20
Michael Jackson...............1.80


I read it and went O.o Then i asked my dad to look... our convo went like this

Me: Pa, look, Michael Jackson
Dad: *turns to look* what drink is that.. Michael Jackson... Must be black...
Me: No... He turned white cause he had vitiligo

*so we decided to ask the person selling drinks*

Dad: Eh, apa minuman Michael Jackson
Drink seller: *mumbles something i can't grasp* but dad was nodding..
Me: So what did he say?
Dad: Leong Fun Tau chui.
Me: Whats that?
Dad: Leong fun with soya bean. Black and White
Me: ohhh. hahahahha. Isn't his song black OR white?
Dad: So you wanna try?
Me: Nah.
_end of MJ convo_

the coffee shops name is Mandarin cafe if i'm not mistaken. To the Pessoc ppl, we walked there from RECSAM. that place.. remember? haha. yeah. go look when you go there. ^^

which reminds me of this pics. hahahaha (in JAM):





Other news: THEY'RE BACK!!!!! =*


mosquito kiss her. cuteeeee!





kisses anyone?

2 comments:

Yin Ern said...

Kisses eh?

Mine is the best (yellow paper)

why is that kid grabbing that lady's chest? ahem.

btw..KIL! I want Benjamin Button back. You held him for hostage for 6 months now or maybe more than that. Benjamin Button has to come home now, to me. Kindly release the poor guy, Angelina Jolie misses his boyfriend. Oh yeah speaking of Angelina Jolie, you gotta thank Wei Yen for tying your hair for you. You look SO much neater these days and very much like Angelina Jolie’s hair starring as Lara Croft. Ahem. Plus, the violence too and the tomboyish-ness (reminds me of Mila Kunis in Americna Psycho2, that girl is hot..) but anyway, as you have said before, you’re actually quite girly, you PLAY WITH YOUR HAIR..Muahahahaha. BENJAMIN BUTTON! Thanks for finishing it altho it took you hours..5 hours eh? I have crush on Nathan by the way, I can’t wait to take a ride in Nathan’s car and then we will throw you off Penang Bridge and make do with your inheritance money, don’t give your money to Pips. Give it to me and Nathan…

Killah said...

Right. Give my money to my murderers. Thats what everyone does right? the new "in" thing. and i said i play with my hair. i didn't say i'm girly. did i?? O.o i am not violent. totally gentle.