Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dumbledore

Haha. Went out with km,wy,kelly n zy last sat. was waiting for her to post so i can copy and paste. T.T she blog so little only. so, short post. =D meet them in chillis. food just came. just in time. ^^ they all talk bout guys. -.- kelly with her pita. brown eyed guy. wat else? haha. pics. hahaa. kept refiling our glasses. i've never drank so much ice lemon tea. ac, i don't drink lemon tea. haha. walked around. bought a dog keychain thing. ^^ i already have 2 nearly identical ones that i bought from hong kong long long ago.. but just in case it goes missing. haha. bought.. stuff.. kelly wanted to buy food... so we waited so long in queue to buy. T.T then they got so bored tehy started braiding my hair. T.T haha. that was how bored they are. oh ya. and this. i told someone(forgot who. i think it was zy. or cmen) that i don't wash my hair everyday. then someone told someone else i don't wash it for a few days. then that someone told someone else i don't wash it for weeks. and wy told me last week i don't wash for months. -.- see how rumours can spread? poor michael.. =( the media has been targeting him ever since his records sold surpassed elvis and beatles. There was once he said“Why not just tell people I’m an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They’ll believe anything you say, because you’re a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, “I’m an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight”, people would say, “Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He’s cracked up. You can’t believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth” Anyway... getting back to topic.. haha. we finally went into the cinema and it was just going to start. talk bout timing. haha. got settled. it was fun. i remember the part dumbledore chased the inferi with fire.. and me and wy said in unison "so YENG" haha. i like harry when he's taken the felix felicis. He's so high. haha...

Slughorn: HARRY!
Harry: SIR!!!

hahahaha. hmm. there was one noisy part i was saying something to wy. then suddenly it was all silent and.. haha. it was loud. Zy cried. haha. for dumbledore. not bad for a person who doesn't read HP. i told Wy ze's crying. and she was silent. mana tau she also crying. haha. nearly.haha. a lot of romance la in the show. -.- i mean its like outta no where, kinda. and that part in the burrow where that bellatrix burnt their house. i was like ??? hahaha. then habis show all went toilet. haha. then we all chao. then since ,y dad didn't reach yet, i realised the whole day i didn't step in MPH or popular. *gasp* haha. so went popular. smsed carmen looking for the mj memorial book thingi. contemplate whether or not to buy. finally cmen convinced to buy. haha. so buy. and now i have a hole in my pocket. hahaha. 30 bucks. ok... can't resist posting this here--------->

50 MICHAEL JACKSON QUOTES

  1. The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.
  2. In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
  3. ‘Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons. The truth will win this marathon in court.’
  4. If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
  5. I’m a black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and dignity.”
  6. “I have a skin disorder that destroys the pigmentation of my skin, it’s something that I cannot help, OK?”
  7. “I have five, no six, cameras. When you’re performing – and I don’t care what kind of performance you are giving – if you don’t capture it properly the people will never see it. It’s the most selfish medium in the world.”
  8. “They did it to try and belittle me, to try and to take away my pride. But I went through the whole system with them. And at the end, I – I wanted the public to know that I was okay, even though I was hurting.”
  9. “I’m a visionary and a creative person. God blessed me with certain talents. I hate to use an analogy, but Walt Disney was creative but not good with business.”
  10. “It’s a beautiful thing [sharing a bed with a boy]. It’s very right, it’s very loving. Because what’s wrong with sharing a love? You all are the thinking in the sexual way. Theres nothing sexual in sharing a bed. You give them a cup of milk and tuck them in. Its very loving and nice"
  11. “When I see children, I see the face of God. That’s why I love them so much. That’s what I see.”
  12. “They did it to try and belittle me, to try and to take away my pride. But I went through the whole system with them. And at the end, I – I wanted the public to know that I was okay, even though I was hurting.”
  13. “No, I’ve never taken hormones to maintain my high voice! No, I’ve never had my cheekbones altered in any way!”
  14. “You try be as original as you can be without thinking about statistics, just you go form the soul and from the heart.”
  15. Wacko Jacko… Where’d that come from? Some English tabloid. I have a heart, and I have feelings. I feel that when you do that to me; don’t do it. I’m not a wacko. It is not nice’
  16. “Why not just tell people I’m an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They’ll believe anything you say, because you’re a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, “I’m an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight”, people would say, “Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He’s cracked up. You can’t believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth”.
  17. “I’m Peter Pan, I will never grow old”
  18. I wake up from dreams and go “Wow, put this down on paper.” The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face
  19. And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance
  20. I was a veteran, before I was a teenager
  21. Why can’t you share your bed? The most loving thing to do is to share your bed with someone. It’s very charming. It’s very sweet. It’s what the whole world should do.”
  22. “I’m just like anyone. I cut and I bleed and I embarrass easily
  23. Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be lived.”
  24. Me and Janet really are two different people
  25. I changed. People change.”
  26. I am bewildered at the length to which people will go to portray me so negatively
  27. I will say again that I have never, and would never, harm a child. It sickens me that people have written untrue things about me
  28. People who grew up as child stars have the same thing in common. You’re cute, they love you; you go through the awkward stage, they don’t accept you any more. Very few make the transition to adult star,”
  29. I believe in my heart that the music community will come together as one and rally to the aid of thousands of innocent victims, … There is a tremendous need for relief dollars right now and through this effort each one of us can play an immediate role in helping comfort so many people.”
  30. I have always maintained my innocence, and vehemently denied that these events ever took place. I reluctantly chose to settle the false claims only to end the terrible publicity and to continue with my life and career
  31. All of Hollywood has plastic surgery. I don’t know why they point me out. The press exaggerated it. It’s just my nose, you know. They want it to be everything. Just the nose isn’t enough
  32. “I trusted Martin Bashir to come into my life and that of my family because I wanted the truth to be told,”
  33. Everyone who knows me will know the truth, which is that my children come first in my life and that I would never harm any child
  34. Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation
  35. I just wish I could understand my father
  36. I rememeber one time we were getting ready to go to South America and everything was packed up and in the car ready to go and I hid and I was crying because I really did not want to go, I wanted to play. I did not want to go.
  37. I’m never pleased with anything, I’m a perfectionist, it’s part of who I am.
  38. I’ve helped many, many, many children, thousands of children, cancer kids, leukemia kids.
  39. Just because it’s in print doesn’t mean it’s the gospel
  40. People write negatives things, because they feel that’s what sells. Good news to them, doesn’t sell
  41. My mother’s wonderful. To me she’s perfection.
  42. The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation.
  43. There were times when I had great times with my brothers, pillow fights and things, but I was, used to always cry from loneliness
  44. Well, you don’t get to do things that other children get to do, having friends and slumber parties and buddies. There were none of that for me. I didn’t have friends when I was little. My brothers were my friends
  45. I had pimples so badly it used to make me so shy. I used not to look at myself. I’d hide my face in the dark, I wouldn’t want to look in the mirror and my father teased me and I just hated it and I cried everyday.
  46. And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I’d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead
  47. I was coming out of the shower and I fell and all my body weight – I’m pretty fragile – all my body weight fell against my rib cage. And I bruised my lung very badly. (about why he went to court with his pajamas)
  48. I am always writing a potpourri of music. I want to give the world escapism through the wonder of great music and to reach the masses
  49. I think that it’s demeaning and disrespectful but I also want to make it clear it’s not just about me but a pattern of disrespect that he has shown to our community. He needs to stop it and he needs to stop it now.” – On Eminem`s video for “Just Lose It
  50. You ain`t seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come.
  51. Before i would hurt a child, i would slit my wrist
  52. If you told me there isn't a child anywhere on this earth, i would jump down the balcony without a second thought.


The similarities between Elvis and Michael

-Both ODed
-Both were unsuccessfully resuscitate for one hour
-Both had a LOT of fans crowding over the hospital they were pronounced dead
-Presley and Jackson has 7 letters in them and are 2 syllabic words with 2 vowels.
-Presley was a white singer who sand in the style of black blues musicians while Jackson was a black performer who broke through the whote audience
-Both were renowned for their love of fast food and sweets
-Both lived in palatial estated that has become places of pilgrimage for fans. (Graceland-Elvis, Neverland-Michael)
-Both men did things with their loin. XD ( Elvis thrust pelvis, Michael grab crotch)
-Both style icons with defining styles of dress
-Both icons of their generation
-Both were in-laws. (MJ married Lisa Presley)
-Both men are bananas for chimps. (Elvis- Scatter, Michael-Bubbles)
-Both have weight problems. (Elvis- too much, Michael-too little)
-Both were increasingly reclusive during the final years of their lives due to problems
-Both dies fairly young
-Both were Kings who would live forever through their songs

0 comments: