Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pedophile

Yeah. I'm back to this again. Its just that I've been wondering for awhile. When ppl say pedophile you automatically think of guys right? No? For me anyway.. Is there a girl pedophile? When i google girl pedophile i get searches like a pedophile after a girl. Hmm. Cause Princess Diana was pretty much like MJ. In the humanitarian sense anyway. She loved kids, cares for them, just like him. Its just that she obviously doesn't invite kids to her home. (lol. what would King Charles say). Mj doesn't invite ANY kid in his ranch. he invites those unprivileged or sick, ppl who have life-threathening situations, like that kid who got cancer who later accused him, or the poor African kids. So if a female invites a 12 year old kid to sleep(in a non-sexual way) with her, what do we call her? haha (in exception of por ze yin who has been dubbed PEDOPHILE. XD) They won't call her a pedo.. would they? And Mj doesn't sleep with them on the bed. He sleeps on the floor and lets them sleep on the bed. and its them that comes to his room and wants to sleep(non-sexual) with him. haha. i feel the need to write non-sexual everytime i type sleep.As he said, he tucks them in with a lulluby and a bedtime story along with some chocolate milk, its the most loving thing. jeez.

K? this is to clear up things with SOMEONE. you know who you are. HMPH. you need a longer explanation?


Anyways....... Moving on to Hari Anugerah Cemerlang.... My very last. unless i decide to come back for F6. =O

Woke up not that early... At the end i was looking for my school bag when i remembered there was no need for school bags. haha. grabbed camera and ran out. (late as usual) reached school to see they were already practicing and didn't join them. hung around the music room. dragged su jen and meepo to camwhore with me sabs and carmen. and i really do mean drag. hahaha. i remember telling su jen... come here, sejarah book is heeeerrreeeeeeee... hahaha. she was reading that. i carried meep. haha. finally resulting in this:



Then we heard the kompang. The TYT is here. I remember commenting that he is early. but i don't think he was. i just thought he was early cause i wasn't as bored out taking care of the front gate like last year. haha. Anyway, we all went out to wait beside the hall where we proceeded to wait for our turn to play (our item was the first item) and it was like waiting so loooonggg. pengetua's speech was so bloody long that su jen was counting the number of times she(pengetua) said the word "cemerlang". we lost count at 12.. cause it became to boring. haha.



didn't post this one in fb. taken by joanne though i look hideous, i like the effect.. very nice effect.


meepo started playing with my hair. I have a hypothesis: Bored ppl starts playing with my hair. like that day wei yen they all also. and di also. and my cousin. haha. then the TYT finally touched that ball thing. And we were wondering where the smoke was. It was like delayed.... haha. then kweh was like "i-lyn! why are you still holding the camera! you are going out soon!!" (i was filming the whole thing and wanted to film that video with my face) hahaha. so i passed the cam to joanne and went out.. performed.. have the video but not uploading it cause its gonna take a long time. will send to ppl who wants it. pengetua was asking us to smile halfway through. and i think in latin gold i heard bernadine saying shit shit shit.. didn't know what she was talking about. kelly later said the drum pedal broke or smth... =O anyway, chow, went back to the music room where ppl with other things to do was changing. obscene i tell you. look everywhere ppl changing, hahaha. stayed there. then went out to take food, and ran to the hall halfway to take video. then went back to makan. carmen say i crazy. haha. maggie mee.... was ok only la.. cyn's mom still cook better. haha. then sneak in the hall sit on the chair watched. i liked the band performance. haha. nice. except now i know the part where they all line up to form an arrow is actually an arrow. when they did it in the HOC i was wondering what they were doing. ahahaha. habis all then meepo told me that PA wants me to collect the mics cause she put me in charge on it earlier. so i missed the CG's performance. could only catch the end. haha. when they flick can see the water fly outta the flag. aha. and i videotaped ze's performance(ignoring PA) haha. and got irritated at the ppl who frequently crossed in front of the camera often obstructing my view. grrrr. After the TYT left, gone back music room.played games with sabs and carmen. and jaz. hilarious i tell you.. Its a word game. One person says one word and see how the story goes. Our game was a failure. hahaha. i recorded. it went something like this:

S:Now we gonna play some retarded word game when one person will say one word and it continues.. So ok, i'll start. Burgers
C:Are
I:Nice
S:And
C:Yummy
I:It
S:is
C:big
I:and
S:slimy
C:I
I:like
S:slimy!
C:burgers!
I:which
S:are
C:brown
I:and

*HAHAHAHAHAHA*(cause we know sabs is gonna say slimy AGAIN)
S:SLIMY.
C:Sabrena
I:is
S:a

I:*cuts carmen* redundant
S:No! Sabrena is a......?
I: redundant person
C:cute
I:Not!
S:bug *hihihihihahahahaheheheheeh<----------------- sabs laughter* I: Now we shall all listen to Sabrena's laughter C: *joins in laughing* I:And carmens *after awhile* S: ok. continue continue, i just said bug.okay carmen, its your turn C:The I:bug S:is C:black I:and S:SLIMY! *HAHAHAHAHA*
C:That's
I:slimer
S:I
C:dunno
I:what
S:slime
C:is
I:but
S:i
C:still
I:know
S:that *laughs for no reason*
C:*carmen is at loss of word and suddenly shouts* I-Lyn!
I:is
S:SLIMY!!!! (hahahaha)

I: what the hell?


C:because
I:she's not that slimy
S:*nononono too many words, because what* *one word*

I:nice-smelling
S:ppl
C:around
I:us
S:say so.. (she proceeds to sing I-Lyn is slimy, I-lyn is slimy)

I: * hahahahaha*

C:Her
I:boobs
S:are
C:huge
I:and saggy
S:and made
C:of
I:wool
S:*i was about to said silicon* they
C: jump
I:around
S:like
C:kangaroos
I:with
S:a
C:funny
I:looking
S:nose. *this doesn't make sense, lets restart*

the second game was pretty much like the first with more ppl playing. haha.



gp came and find me for the 123456789 thing. haha. took the pic. on... 12:34:56 pm on the 07/08/09. =D





i realise i'm the only music girl amongst the bandies. haha. (sheep among the wolfs)

took loads of pictures which can be seen in facebook cause i'm too lazy to reupload them here. they used the TOILET mop to mop up the mats we usually used for PJ. luckily for us F5's, no more Segak or Pj for us... but who knows what the mats have been used for before this........


Akhirulkalam,
Por cha boh's performance. i debated to either post this or the bands performance or our game. i think other ppl has posted the ones i said above. no one's posted this one... so... presenting to you, Por Cha Boh

.

0 comments: