Sunday, July 12, 2009

So i got bored.... and started taking pics...

Guess where's this?


My medals are glowing *gasp*


glowing plants... very rare


pretty plants




OMG! someone at my balcony. ooooohhhh. -.- haha. it will look scary. if only the mirror part can be seen... hmm. will crop later.



ghost-camwhore


of course the laptop spoils the effext. as well as the glasses.


grading today. one wonders why carmen ducked so low if i'm kicking so high. haha.
grading pics.






Does ppl actually watch videos that i post? haha. anyway. Por cha boh and NPY! watch it! hmph. they were saying MJ purposely bleached his skin. hmph. gonna get murdered by me and bhavy.

I wish Mj was like Voldemort. Not in the evil sense, but in the immortality sense. I wish MJ put horcruxes on this earth so that he can still live again and again. But that, of course will never happen, not because Harry Potter doesn't exist in this world, but because you need to kill to make a horcrux. And the chances of MJ killing someone? less that 0%. but a part of him DID and will continue to live on this earth. His music. *GASP* does that mean music are horcruxes? haha. jk. On a random note, my BM tui teacher looks a lil like Dumbledore. He has the glasses and the way he talks. the tone i think. and his white hair.. if only it was longer like Dumbledore....

I think the ppl who have most influence in my life is my mom. and my brother. and my dads genes. yeah. i like ballads. just like my mom. the oldies. classical music. stuff normal teenagers wouldn't even listen too. soothing music. and my bro. his figure of speech sometimes. like westlife. i liked it when he did. and pokemon. hahaha. he bought me my first gameboy. and pokemon cartridge. my mom used to tell me about the singer of a particular song when we hear it in the car. thats how i know bout MJ.. and elvis.. and diana ross. and olivia newton john. and simon and garfunkel. and many mora. haha. she hears a song then she starts saying its from this show back in the 80s.. and the storyline of the show. haha. she told me MJ's stories before.. his so called allegations. and grease.and she gets a lil repetitive once she hears the song again. haha. and my dad. yeah. his gene's are pretty strong in me. haha. we like the same food.(just noticed it today when he didn't like the egg yolk of the kiam ark nui and fish curry we like) i like to shake my leg. he does it too. and many more similarities la. haha.

i have always look up to ppl who are already smart without studying but now, i salute whoever that studies to be smart. if your already smart, its genes right? your born with it, good for you. but for ppl who studies to be smart it takes hardwork, dedication, displin, all that i'm seem to be lacking. and its damn hard to do. so, hats off to hardworking ppl.

0 comments: