Friday, July 24, 2009

Kidnapped! =O

The following post is taken fully from Por ze yin's blog and edited to suit the author of this blog:



Haha. Por Ze Yin, that's for you. =P Lalala. I'll talk about HOC and AGM later. I'll talk about something funny. Haha. Funny to me. =P

ZY asked me to come to go to her Physics tuition this week since I said I don't have a Physics tuition now. I said she'll come next month but ZY didn't want me to come on next month. So today Ze messaged me at 8pm saying that she'll fetch me from her tuition which is near ze's grandma's house. I said that I didn't tell my dad and all so she asked me to give her my dad's number and she called. Haha. My dad agreed! Lalala. (I actually still have our messages. I was in my add maths tuition when she smsed...)

Z:koh i lyn! Tuition tonight coming?
I:Haha. Don't think so. Next month la! Haha. You didn't give me his num!
Z:Just go la. I come fetch you k? hahahaha... Now? or a few minutes l8er? i come d k?
I:WHAT? No no. Haha. I didn't tell my parents also. And brought nothing. -.- Patience cha boh. Next month. Haha
Z:Duwan! Tell your parents now. Say l8er only come fetch at 10.30. Don't have to bring anything. He'll give paper. I come k?
I:No no no. I no credit call them la. Next month la.
Z:I call them. Give me their number. Try one day only decide la.... And he won't notice if there's anyone new there. Haha come k? I come find you. Which road ar? =.=
I:CHA BOH. Why wanna go today?? haha. Don't sot.I didn't tell them anything. You wan you ask.. *inserts dads number*
Z:Which road? beside some superman kindy? quick ca bor! This will be something you've never done before! Ceroboh ppl's tuition. Ca bor! I come now k? Tell me where. Quick quick quick quick quick quick.
I:Didn't tell my dad! Later he come fetch no one. I dunno what road la. From june's house go straight. Till you reach 8248 punya house
Z:You purposely give wrong number ar? he didn't pick up also haha.
I:Adui. He playing badminton la. haha. NEXT MONTH. haha
Z:He said ok =p lalala. I told her to pick you from my hse when you call =p i come now k?haha. come out k? i sms you.
Z:If you duwan to follow me, then no one is picking you up =p i told your dad no need pick u up d =p lalala (i nearly LOLed when i read this message)

Ze Yin is Damn insistant. Just noticed here.


So picked me up and drove off to tuition. I kept saying that Ze kidnapped me. =.= Which she so did. She's a kidnapper who asked the parents permission before kidnapping, but a kidnapper nevertheless. Haha. No, she's scary. And impulsive. and very very the insistant. Then she parked behind a lorry and we went to tuition. She practically made me laugh nonstop the whole time. I said I had to keep low profile because I was an intruder. Hahaha. That's because I didn't inform the sir and just sat there for 2 hours ( I think he noticed but never said a thing).

Then sir started to talk about npn and pnp transistor. Ze actually understood what sir was teaching today. Because she paid attention as a way to keep my profile as low as possible. Then sir started talking about temperature and stuff. Haha. Sir said, 'IB turns on IC'. I-Lyn laughed. Then, he said 'it's turned on when temperature is high'. We both looked at each other and started laughing like crazy. Haha. There's another part. "When the heat is high, the resistance is low" XD

Then she was like, 'Ca bor, you didn't wash hair again'. At that time Kelly was tying her hair. So she was like,'Ca bor look.' and smelled Kelly's hair. Hahaha. Kelly was like, 'What are you doing?' Hahaha. Then she told Kelly that she love to smell her hair and she looked terrified and I said, 'Isn't it fun to have a bunch of hair smellers sitting behind you?' Haha.

Oh then I don't know how the mosquito managed to bite her . Somewhere where there are... bumps. hahaha. Haha. She was like, 'Let me see and I'll make it all better' Haha. She showed. =.= She showed Kelly and Fong too and both of them were like =O Haha. Oh wells. Wes ares crazies. Haha. Ssss. =D


Presenting to you, my one and only cha boh =D

I actually learned something there. The voltage divider. Today she get most of the answers to the questions sir asked right. Yay! I bring her luck. Haha. Thermistor. She doesn't like it. Haha. Lalala.

After tuition, we walked to her car. She saw the lorry but no car was parked behind it so she shouted, 'OMG! Where's my car??' And she saw the other lorry parked behind this lorry. And she was like, 'Ahh, my car is there'. I laughed like crazy. Her expression was so funny. Priceless. Cause before that she forgotten if she locked her doors a not. So maybe kena stolen Haha. Seriously lah. She always forget to lock the car. So.. Yes she was scared. =/

The lorries. =.=

Then we drove off to McD. And still arguing about the colour of traffic light. Isn't it light orange? =/ I said it's yellow!! ( TRAFFIC LIGHTS ARE YELLOW!!! ask anyone! -.- she says its light orange. -.-)Haha. And she was counting down because it was going to turn red so I pressed on the accelerator and zooommmm(Just pass already start beating the YELLOW light d. *tsk tsk* hahahahaha. Hahaha. We reached McD and we were like woahhhh. The line is.... =.= LONG. The drive-thru. =.= And while waiting she suddenly shrieked and was like, OMG I forgot to fetch my bro!! Right after Ze said that, her bro called. =.= I was like, '=.= what a good sister'

Yeah went back to my grandma's house to fetch him and didn't buy ice-cream in the end. I just smsed her saying that I'm eating some black forest ice-cream. Hmph. She drank strawberry milk. Which is not Nicer. =P



XD

Kelly's pencil case.. its saying... Don't go..... Ze likes to poke its eye.

0 comments: