Friday, January 8, 2010

This was halfway written before i went for holidays and i never posted it yet. Now completed and posted. =D

Lets start from the beginning.


Last Music Class '09

Went to school at about 12 although music exam was at 2 something. We wanted to do group study which reminds me.. THANK YOU TZENI. Hahaha. If you hadn't mentioned about Zaman Klasikal, I wouldn't have read that part cause it has already came out. XD So we questioned each other till more and more ppl came and i found it harder and harder to concentrate. But you know, i felt like its a scene in a movie.. I was listening to ppl arguing and discussing about music.. my mind captured the moment where we all sat in the circle all chaotic. Does that sound too mushy? haha. Oh rewind. Before that, our friendly school cat who is pregnant saw us sitting there and made a beeline towards us. First thing it did, sat on my music notes. =D then it went from carmen to tze ni to me. hahaha. tze ni was like saying, "no don't come here" with her hands spread apart in front of the cat. and the cat walked right in the space and butted her head there. hahahahha. damn funny. at that time. =D Finally went in, last minute cram about Nobat and stuff. NOBODY spotted zaman klasikal. haha. A lil distracted looking at the time. Halfway there, sabrarosh already passing up her paper and going out.. i was like =o haha. i could see like at the end of the last 5 minutes, everyone was looking at the clock. =D took pic with the invigilators, they're nice.


xD tzeni, cyn, june and I waited for my father.. took obscene pictures, went to makan at *checks eunice's blog*Hot and Roll first stop cause we were all starving. i ordered double. Cyn was being UN innocent which i can say is totally not my fault. Honestly. Just because she sat beside me for 3 whole years in a row doesn't mean i corrupted her.. haha. Its Eunice i'm telling you. Anyway, this is what happened*copies from eunice's blog and edits it*

We ate at Hot and Roll.
Right before that, KIL and Cyn were laughing like sickos and i was staring at them like "Werrrt?" Then, KIL explained, "you know what she said just now?*points at Cyn*"

Eunice: No. What?
KIL: *Laughs* she said, "I-Lyn look, the banana so big!"
Eunice:*laughs and then looks puzzled* where got banana?
KIL: *Pushes Cyn's head with her finger* You see! Even Eunice can't see the banana!
Cyn: What?!? It's there la! *points at banana*

Truth be told the banana is indeed big and long.

Then KIL blamed me for corrupting Cyn.
So I defended for her.

Eunice:What?She just said the banana is big. YOU'RE the one thinking dirty.
KIL:Out of all the things here, she just HAD to pick the bananas is it? can't say the tray very big ka? and she gave me that *look*

-After a while-
*the lady *ahem* plucks out a banana and starts chopping it to pieces.
Cyn:Look, She's cutting the bananas.. Owww..
KIL: -.-
Eunice:*defends Cynthia again*


-Later on-
*the lady hands KIL her banana chocolate crispy pancake*
KIL asks Cyn to hold her pancake for awhile.
Somehow Cyn passes it to Eunice and Eunice thinks thats her meal.

Eunice:Which one is mine?
Cyn: The one with the bananas
Eunice: *gives her a look*
KIL: SEE?? Out of all the things in there she just HAD to say the bananas. She's obssessed with bananas i tell you.
Eunice: Ok.. I think i'm gonna be with i-lyn for this one. Got all kinds of things in here and you say bananas. You defend yourself d.
Cyn:Weiii...

xD


Went to watch Zombieland after that. Damn funny movie. And i realised we did all the rules the movie asked us to do. Except of course, our world is not infested with zombies. Yet.
Rule#1: Cardio -We certainly done this as we barrelled down from the cinema floor to my dads car.
Rule #2: Beware of Bathrooms- Haha. Ok. We didn't bring a gun in the bathroom, but we certainly was extra cautious.. Right? =D
Rule 3: Seatbelts- I certainly did this. The ppl in the backseat didn't. =D
Rule 4: Doubletap- Does it count when i tapped PY's head twice?
Rule 5: No Attachments- We were all single. Except June. xD
Rule 6: Travel in a Group- Done and done.

And yada, yada, yada.

Then we went to take lala pictures with the cacated machine. The thing is we took so long and my dad was waiting. Felt kinda bad. Its like treating him like a cab. And eunice, that didn't shut me up. After that i asked you to just choose one that you'll like instead of something other ppl picked. Didn't you hear me? Haha. Then as i said, we did cardio by racing down the escalators. and they were like magic i told you. I got in the front seat. and was like gonna the ppl behind me to squueze in but when i turned behind, voila, they're all seated inside. 6 ppl. in the back seat.


2 somewhere hidden
hhahaha. on the way there, we stopped at this traffic light. There was a bus beside us. The bus drivers eye nearly popped out when he saw them all squeezed behind. I saw him like.. counting.. then he raised 7 fingers at me and gave us a thumbs up. hahaha. Eunice waved goodbye to him. Later, we arrived at pesta and bought the tickets and got in. There's a part where somehow Tze Ni torn her ticket in the middle of the dotted lines cause she thought it was for 2 ppl and when she entered (upon entrance) she asked if it's okay to enter with the ticket already torn like this. The guy, with a serious face, told her, "no you can't, you gotta buy another one."
Tze Ni went, "Huh?!" HAHAH Tzeni(the guy was just kidding). After that, we went for that ride that swings us up and down. Its like you experience free fall and then it swings you up again. Yeah. It was worth 8 bucks.I sat with Eunice, TzeNi sat with Cyn. I think there were times we were free falling upside down. The first free fall i was like. Oh My God. And i didn't scream. I don't scream when i'm scared or angry or whatever. I dunno why. I keep it in me? haha. The second time i learn to relax. The going up part was fun, its like we're at the top of the world and the sky is within our reach. To look down on all the tiny ppl staring at us, then we free falled, the second or third time me and eunice just screamed. for fun. hahaha. we just went ooooooaaaaa. hahahaha. talk in between when the thing was not in motion, fall again, scream. =D fun fun. We came down. Took a pic right after.



Cyn kena papah by tzeni. Tzeni liked the free fall. Hyperactive glofish. *shakes head*. haha. The rest just stared at us. June said she could see that my eyes was openand asked how did we keep our eyes open when we were free falling. Next, Guat Phing wanted to ride that X-thing. Me, Eunice, Tzeni, and cyn excused ourselves. We were still a bit woozy. Haha. They went and ride. I'm never riding that thing they rode. It just went round and round. Watching them made me dizzy. Haha. I hate things that make me dizzy. Its an unplesant feeling. June came down and said she felt like vomiting. So we just wandered around to look for.. Normal games. We spotted that thing that went up and down the...


Yeah. That. Wasn't scary. -.- We shouted loads of things.. haha. That thing had to ascend at a certain height then you know its going to plummet suddenly, like free falling, again. So on the way up.. we were like.. Lets shout "Spm is over", "Friend's forever" etc, etc. While the girl beside Tzeni was freaking out. HAhaha. TzeNi said she kept berdoa-ing and prayed for the ride to stop. hahaha. Then we sat the bumper cars. Then we had to go somewhere quieter cause june was gonna hurl. Sat down ate, see what they were selling,



TzeNi had to go already, then everyone followed my car, dropped them at PY's house then cyn, june and i bought maggie mee and some mushroom soup. We were all so exhausted but went to cook and ate. I think it was past our sleeping period or something cause we all were laughing madly at little things. Cyn got paranoid from Zombieland.
She:
-refused to go out without the lights on
-insisted that my room door should remain closed at all time cause apparently there is "wind" although all the windows are closed
-refuse to go out herself
-ask me why am i sleeping so far away when i'm right beside her


Eunice's post which is so touching *sniff sniff*..
Doesn't sound too awesome for the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE? That's because i cut short the story. The awesome part is not in the blog post. It's in the names of the people who were there. My friends. KIL, my ex girlfriend. Cyn, my sister. June, my 'husband' Guat Phing, my girlfriend Pei Ying, my friend Tze Ni, my ex-buddy Let's rewind. After music, I went home to change and went to Queensbay for a movie, Zombieland and then i went to buy the book i want from Borders (i won't be taking the gay photo at the booth) and i got to pesta and play the game alone and arrived home at 11.45pm. You think it'd be awesome. The movie would be as awesome as possible but without the friends. It'd be nothing. The book is an execption, it's an individual move. The photo, even though it's gay but (my photo isn't gay)it has our faces there and the memories. The ride, it wouldn't be fun to scream for fun alone. KIL has to be beside me for the fun to be there. KIL, Cyn, June, Pei Ying and Guat Phing, it wouldn't be awesome at all without y'all.
and we just laughed and laughed the night away. =D


Next morning after limited hours of sleep, woken up to june and cyn who already showered and already was ready. it so figured. lol. dragged myself up. met tzeni there. It was fun.. Tzeniiiiii.. after i come back we must go again! immediately. brought out a few dogs, mingled, cleaned their poo, watch them playfully steal the dog rawhide from each other. we even gave them our names based on their characteristics. hahaha. the big bully is me. he snatches away the rawhide easily from the other dog, who is cyn. she stares at me munching it. june is the other one who occasionally comes and makes me chase her. and the last dog is tze ni who was chewing her rawhide at a safe distance away from us. hahhaa. the pekinese was too adorable



Dogs these days ah.. So perverted. xD


its hard to think someone could abandon them. june looked to scared to touched the dogs, seriously. cyn was.. ok la. but scared also. haha. she trauma d after her dog bit her hand. there were malay utm students who work as vets there. they touched dogs and everything which got us wondering. oh. there was a time and and cyn brought the dogs back to their kennel. i was putting my dog back when i heard cyn screaming my name and the dogs started snarling and biting each other. cyn ran to i didn't know where at that time and tried to pull them apart. i had to prise the teeth off the other dog. lol. and finally carried one dog up when cyn came running with reinforcements,(the other students in training) they saw everything was ok and headed back. hahaha. she reminds me of those ppl who see ppl fighting in the street and calls the police. a wiser thing to do. hahaha. played smore,


Rottie.. Tzeni!! We were supposed to go and see him again!!



then it was time for lunch. tzeni's mom belanja-ed. if i knew her mom was gonna belanja i would have told tze ni that we all walk to the makan place la. Then went prangin, bought my cds, cyn went back, me and june took the bus to gurney. from the stop we both agreed that we were sleepy and crashed in my aunts place as its just on the way to gurney. we fell asleep till my cousin came and offered to fetch us there. walked around. june was feeling sick. just that morning itself when cyn and i were sneezing, she was boasting about how great her immune system was. we took a bus home. got home. gave her panadol, water. asked her to sweat it off. got her to sleep with the fan off. gave her a home made kool-fever thingi. haha. her temperature was a lil better but still hot. went for ari's bday party. Haha. It was funny. But nice. =D then balik rumah. Crashed on the bed. June felt better the next day. See? my treatment worked! Lol.


Next day, was so tired i didn't hear my alarm woke up when wei yen called cause i'm supposed to fetch her and said.. we were supposed to meet at 10!! i groggily asked what time it was and she said its 10! hahaha. i was like. oh ok. coming!! hahahaa. reached there, makan dim sum. tze ni's car had ants, we went to the car wash.





I'll just copy from Carmen's blog what happened next cause its mostly the same. Except she drived TzeNi's car. Haha. I just sat in the car and freaked out with everyone. xD

We went to some, I don’t know, gift shop (expensive gift shop) and have a look. When e were about to get going, we found out that Tze Ni’s car have some spider-like insects! So, we use a sunshade to ‘alas’ and quickly drove to the nearest car wash in town and got it vacuumed. The guy was reluctant to clean up the mess for us when we told him that there’s some insect underneath the seat. =.=” We paid him for the service you know! It only cost RM 5 because I guess the boss pitied us and the best part was, Tze Ni almost banged his pole! Lol. That day was really interesting and fun. There are a lot more stuffs coming when we arrive in Gurney. =D


After everything was cleaned, we went to Pn Mahani’s place and have lunch. We went into her house and took some pictures with the ‘bersanding’ place and also with teacher herself. We couldn’t make it for the wedding ceremony as it will start at 2pm. We left after that and we each got a bunga telur. I wanted the nicer ones, the usual ones but instead, we got the simple packed one. In a pink net bag…Oh well.


The weather was so warm and we were sweating like mad. We then continued our journey to Gurney and the best part is coming: THE PARKING LOT! We went to the basement parking and we round twice or even thrice and still can’t find a place. When we finally saw one, Tze Ni was having difficulty in turning in. The people behind us honked like mad but what can we do? Then, Tze Ni asked me to part. My heart was like pumping so hard, I was extremely nervous plus I can’t drive MANUAL! Not after driving auto for 2 months. Since, I couldn’t make it for the parking as the people behind are really losing their cool, at the same time making all of us ‘pek chek’, I had to go one more round and come back to that spot. Still, I can’t do it. So, I return the car to the original driver and we still can’t park in that crampy little lot even with the help of a aunty. She was also fed up seeing us unable to park that lot. Then, she saw that there’s a car leaving at the front, so she asked us to park there instead and FINALLY… PHEW!!! We did it! I think we spent around 30 minutes in the car park. We were all so relieved when we finally parked. Lol.


When we get into the mall, you can actually see that all of us that were in Tze Ni’s car were looking really exhausted. I guess all those drastic adrenaline rush had converted lotsa glucose into energy. Wait, am I getting the bio facts right? Lol I just remember there’s something to do with the adrenaline thingy. Lol After SPM, I really threw everything out of my mind you see. =D


We walked on, shop to shop, floor to floor to search for our friendship band. But in the end, we still didn’t manage to get the perfect one. It’s either too expensive, not enough stock or not agreeable by everyone. Oh well, even if we couldn’t find the friendship band, I guess it’s ok so long as we still remember each other in our hearts and we make it to the ‘reunion’ that we planned 3 years ahead. Guess we manage to meet up then? I truly hope we would. =)


Overall, that day was really fun and it was a once in a life time experience with Tze Ni! It had really created a great memory for the end of my high school life. Really enjoyed myself that day.



Lunch at Pn Mahani's place

In front of the 'bersanding' platform

At Gurney







3 comments:

june said...

June said she could see that my eyes was openand asked how did we keep our eyes open when we were free falling.

i dont really rmb that wor.. got ar? haha..hey u made me laugh so loud and want to cry de la.. ur blog..dui..reminds me of..so many things wei..missing it a lot de..

june said...

June said she could see that my eyes was openand asked how did we keep our eyes open when we were free falling.

i dont really rmb that wor.. got ar? haha..hey u made me laugh so loud and want to cry de la.. ur blog..dui..reminds me of..so many things wei..missing it a lot de..

Killah said...

Haha. Thats the point! haha. I read last times posts like last year ones also feel nostalgic d.... and YEs. it wat the first thing you said when we came down. memorable. =D