Friday, January 22, 2010

The Quest to search for the perfect guitar.

Jo fetched me from my house right on time. =o we agreed on 12. And 12 i went in her car. hahaha. First we tried evolution in gurney. There's one about 185 there that looks ok.. But dunno. We went out. Went to pastamania to makan. Hahaha. Me and ud were like the kids and Jo was the mother or smth. Cause we kept talking and laughing and saying lame stuff. Jo was like, "I need a coffee, I'm going to die". haha. Just like those parents when their kids are running amok. =( Nvm. Then we walked to Rhythm, Let joined us. Guitars there are lousy. The cheap ones anyway. Went Yamaha. Yamaha didn't have cheap ones. Then called dad, went to a shop in town. Hahaha. My dad asked us to go times square. After a few rounds, we finally made it to times square and we cheered. Then Jo went, "now, where?" hahah. Called again. Next was the quest to find Kajang Road. We went to and fro and back and forth, ask ppl.. Quote of the day,"Penang ppl using the Sign Boards, Liao lian" hahaha. We got lost for awhile. Its that Jo(driver) and Let(GPS) couldn't find that place. Me and Ud are useless in directions ans I'm hopeless anyway. Hahaha. After awhile we finally found it. We were like, the shop had better not be closed. Haha. It wasn't. Anyway, didn't get one there either. At least Ud, bought her pick. =D Then we all went back my house. Made milo for Let, Korean maggi for Ud, Cococrunch. Then we tried to play Ud's guitar.




The other day, Me and Py wanted to go tesco. I met her in her house. She first called rapid. Rapid said the bus coming in 30 minutes. Waited at her hse for awhile then went down. We waited and waited and waited and made numerous calls to rapid. Lol. Same operator every time.
We went from standing to squating(I squatted first) to sitting(PY sat first) on hot tar road. Called rapid. The stupid guy said that the bus had ALREADY passed the place. So we walked up to another bus stop. Halfway through, we saw THE BUS. The bloody bus who "already passed". We stuck out our arm to get him to stop but he didn't. I know he saw us. Grr. Then we chased after the bus. Like in the movies, you know, when the heroine chases after the bus for her lover and the bus doesn't stop? Yeah. Thats what she looked like, with her arms outstretched running after it. Hahaha. Still, it was a sight. And experience. Lol.

Goal #1: Get there in time to see Jing, Ze, Carmen, and KahMei at their break time
Reality: Get there just as their break is over

Goal #2: Get there to talk and catch up with Alyaa.
Reality: No time to talk as June wanted to eat first.

Goal #3: Buy food for Genting trip
Reality: Because of a misunderstanding, my mom came and fetch me and PY home early. So didn't buy

Only Goal #4 was achieved: Pay June back her money.

So.. Gah.
On the other hand, Me and PY sat at the pool side. This auntie with this cute poodle who bears strong resemblence to my Pips. So I went to pet and talk to him. Then the auntie started asking me about poodles and their habits and yada yada. Had long talk. Py got to know where the auntie live, her age and everything. =D See? Haha. I'm usually shy and don't talk much to strangers. =D =D


Newest movie I watched, Heartbreak Library. I admit the main reason I watched it is because I like both Yu Jin and Lee Dong Wook together. Haha. And they both starred in that show. Wanted to see them act together. The movie was a lil slow moving for my taste. I mean.. I usually just speed up the video sometimes. The movie overall was ok.. But what was in the letter!!!! I mean I get the part where I think it was all about letting go about certain things in our lives. Memories made it more painful but we are humans so we do undergo that process whether we like it or not. Some people are just fast in coping up with a loss but there are some that just takes too much time before realizing that “letting go” is an important step for one to move on.

But still, curious to find out what she wrote for him. They never showed. We just see him tearing up the note and letting it drift down the mountain or smth. !!! However, I think its about her feelings for him and the mushy stuff...


One of the reviews:


This is not a screenshot of Lipton video commercial; It's one of those screenshots of a very critical moment in a film story that reveals to you the very hint of how the ending would be. This is a scene in Heartbreak Library that says it all. When the credit rolls up at the end of the film, you will realise how much you should have seen it coming just by studying this screenshot. Because when I look back, I thought I should have seen the unfolding of the story coming just by looking at the eyes of both characters and the way they dressed.

Jun-Oh (starring handsome heartthrob, Lee Dong-Wook) has been at the library every day since he lost his fiance. He believes that she has left him a note in one of the pages in the books at the library and he has to get hold of it. He has to know what it is that she has to tell him. She has hinted that her heart expression can be found at page 198. And so, he embarks on a mission to find that specific page 198 so that he knows how she really feels for him.

Eun-Soo (starring Yoo Jin) is a senior librarian who works in the library that Jun-Oh goes to. She thinks he is weird because he is always in his black suit and tie - like one of those rich kids who shows-off occasionally at the library except that Jun-Oh is quiet and mysterious. She doesn't know about his mission until one day when he is caught tearing out pages from the library books. When she learns of his love tale, she decides to help him out in search of page 198. However, there are so many thousands book in the library. Where should they even begin?

I love Korean movies, especially those with a storyline as such. The general story idea is always simple, almost-predictable and yet, what makes it beautiful is the deep inspiration embedded in the story itself. It always reminds me that life is more than just survival; it's about embracing every breath that we have. In the case of Hearbreak Library, it's about appreciating the hurtful past that shapes the person we are today and letting go of that special someone who will forever has a special place in our hearts.

Besides a heartwarming story, Heartbreak Library also touches your heart with its beautiful OST tracks. Even someone who doesn't understand Korean like me would appreciate the songs as the melody is filled with emotions infuser that makes you both smile and cry.
-http://a-freaks-review.blogspot.com/2009/04/heartbreak-library.html



Its frankly, not something that I would watch twice or thrice, but its nice. In a way. The soundtracks was nice. After the movie ended I went to look for the soundtracks. I thought it sounded a bit like Kim Hyun Joong' s "Thank you". Cause of the voice and the beginning. Manatau that song really sang by SS501. Haha. Usually I wouldn't know bout korean groups, but because of my brief infatuation with Kim Hyun Joong cause of Boys over Flowers that I watched like May last year cause I got addicted when my mom was watching her KBS world. Lol. So I went and download the whole series. Only I had to wait for the episodes cause its not even released yet. So while waiting i was like Googling Hyun-Joong. and listening to his group songs. oh well. way past him now. Nat's the one obssessed now? Aren't you? hahaha. Terserong. Anyway, Hyun-Joong's voice is like kinda soft, calm, soothing kind. Its soft. Haha.
If anyone wants to hear..


p/s his voice is the one in the start of the song.

I still think the movie could have been a bit better with a mystery. i mean like she could left him a note which says somebody killed her or smth. hahaha.

In IRIS, SA WOO AND HYUN JUN BOTH DIED!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHH!!!

With the impending conclusion to IRIS taking place over the next 2 days, the original happy ending has actually been rewritten to end tragically!

According to a production staff, "The original ending was that Hyun Joon (Lee Byung Hun) and Seung Hee (Kim Tae Hee) will resolve their differences with each other in the end. They will then end happily ever after as Hyun Joon places the wedding ring onto Seung Hee's finger. But the ending has been changed recently after several meetings between the director and writers, with the decision taken to kill off Hyun Joon. Just like what had happened in Hungary before, Hyun Joon will be blasted to pieces by a car bomb."
The original novel novel was that Hyun Joon and Seung Hee will end up together. But Taewon Entertainment had already said beforehand that they would film a different ending, with many netizens trying to second-guess the ending all this while.

As for letting Hyun Joon die, many have offered their opinions. Some felt that the writers are hoping to create another climax with the death of Hyun Joon. Another said that since Lee Byung Hun had already declined to appear in the sequel, there was no point to let him continue living on.


They killed him because he had to film the sequel to G.I. Joe. =o Just.. because of that...
Gahhhh. Grrrrr. Gishhhhhhh.
My mood is totally ruined. Its like Akkarin dying all over again.

On the other hand, he could be alivc again in maybe like season 3 or smth? =D

Went out with PY, KYE, JYSS and YGP the other day. Hiking first. =D Pictures will be up soon in fb. When i post there then i'll copy it over here.
Then went Gurney.. Watched... i forgot what. I think I've watched practically everything in the cinema. Kalvinder was like, "You! Again!!" ahaha. There's a part. When KYE was going home..
From June's blog(Or Eunice):
my Yu Yi and Hou Sam have to go back first. so split again cos Yu Yi went front door and Hou Sam is back door. so me and Lyn went with Eunice and PY went with Yu Yi. eh i still so sayang u k. hehe. hugs. it was sooo funny la the way dear Eunice interpret our every move. haha. i was standing in front of Lyn and her legs are under my body and i was like doing a 'horse stance' u know like those learnt in tae kwon do? haha. then i was splitting more already as her legs got wider. so yeah i was alert kay. but when ure beside that girl. no matter how alert. sure gone! haha. so there i go, landed on my right ass. and i told them i was alert. so they asked why u still fall? of course la i was imbalance! and my rubber's quality ( i meant my shoes) is good ma so it halted and i jerked. then they started laughing. i was so blurr. so Eunice say it all over again. my leg and Lyn's split. then i falled. and the rubber with the better quality. so u guessed it! haha. so we had to re-run the whole scene as Lyn record it down. but not so funny as the first one. but still! we laughed til Eunice's mom's call came. so we walked her to the car and waved goodbye. that day was fun. =)
Sarcasm isn't your forte when you're typing it out, my dear Eunice. . Tsk tsk tsk.


The exact words were(i recorded):
Okay. When she try to attack me right, I was ready for her. I try to open bigger.Open bigger d, but I lost balance. Cause the rubber is good quality ma, wait, its not good quality, its better quality, its ADIDAS. So I spread my legs open for equilibrium, then instead of that, because of the GOOD QUALITY RUBBER,She suddenly jerked and I fell on my ass.


First, read it normally, clean thoughts. Thats what happen.
Second, read it with a twisted mind.

YEah. Lol. Eunice. SHe's like the dirty converter I tell you. Hahaha.


Yesterday was the most last minute plan I've ever made. haha. During piano class, I received Ud's message saying that Its Urgent and to call her back. When i got home, i called her. And we didn't buy Jo's present yet.

Me: So how?
Ud: Where to buy? Bt Ferringhi?
Me: Yeah.. Can ah. Its about 7(pm) now.
Ud: I'm free now. You ready d ah?
Me: Yea. I just came home.You wanna go? Now? Serious ah??
Ud: Yea, serious la. Come down in 30 minutes. you better be there when the bus comes.



And that is how I barrelled down my hill. hahaha. and went bt ferringhi. First time come back with bus. I mistaken the floating mosque and pressed the bell thingi early. Bus stopped. Everyone looked at me. I didn't go down. ahhaha. So embarrased. haha. Luckily in the bus got one guy and a couple tourist only. ahhaha.

Guitar quest again today. Failed again. Haha. I think must bring my dad along to bargain la. I cannot punya. Yterday me and Ud also didn't bargain when buying le. Gah. Haha.


Happy birthday JO! (picture later) =D

1 comments:

june said...

cha boh I cant stop laughing while reading ur post man!! haha. oh, and u're right about the bargain stuff. I mean like raelly kay. u bargain ar? better than a kid go bargain. at least when the kid act cute d maybe the sales person might cut down the price.. u ar? sure fail wan. ahaha!!!
eh when is Jo's bday? i dint wish her!