Friday, January 8, 2010

A lookback on my New Year Resolutions '09

New Year Resolutions '09

  1. stop being addicted to neopets failed. Gah
  2. start practicing for Grade 8 piano exam(and actually pass) haha. I did pass. =D
  3. start studying seriously at least a month before exam Oh shit.
  4. do all my homework.ugh.(lost 10 marks for accounts!!) Nope.
  5. start a list for my dvd's! Forgot!
  6. stop switching on my laptop everyday. I think there were some days i didn't
  7. be more patient with *somebody*. Done. =D =D
  8. write out a schedule that i'll actually follow Well.. If i never actually written down one.. I guess it counts..
  9. read storybooks but study. get my priorities sorted!! Hmm.
  10. do my best for spm!! Oh crap.

So i didn't exactly follow the resolutions. Gah 4/10. Nvm.

New Year Resolutions '10
  1. Have Fun! =D =D



Went out with Eel. Sherlock Holmes is amazing. =D Loved it. Ate at... I suddenly forgot the name of the shop. Nvm. Its that ice cream place next to A & W. Was fun. =D

Went out with Ze, Py, GloFish. Copied from Ze's blog. Sorry my dear friends, for copying so frequently. But i'm so lazy to type. =D

Went out with I-Lyn, Tze Ni and Pei Ying on Wednesday. It was FUN! Had lunch at 600cc. Watched The Vampire's Assistant and Did You Hear About the Morgans?. Vampire's Assistant sucks. I don't like it. Morgans was a comedy so yes, it was okay. Hugh Grant is funny. =D Oh, then we walked around too. I had Big Apple for tea. See, I can eat a lot. That was the last time we would be seeing Tze Ni. She went to KL today. So yeah.. Everyone is leaving. Okay, 3 at least. Fong, Wei Yen and Tze Ni. Sigh.. Joanne too I think. To KL. Not sure. This feeling is terrible.. I hate to be parting with them. Life is so gonna change after this.

I prefered Darren Shan over Morgans. Did you hear about the Morgans is some cliche, predictable story. Would have been boring without friends. hahaha. Tze Ni was doing the love shaped thing everytime they kissed. =D Sang along to the Michael Buble song. Haha.

Beach outing with June and GloFish.
Started with TzeNi coming over after lunch. She watched Gossip Girl in my room, i watched Full House outside. June came. Dad fetched to the beach. I think we asked like 15 different ppl to take pics for us.. =D












Lame I tell you. You know what she said she was doing? She said she was COMMUNICATING with the sea.






We went in the hotel to wait for my dad. Talked bout a lot of things. Private things? =D then we got bored.

Obscenities in the hotel


Trying to act graceful




Went out with Ud and let. Ud was just talking bout the past. Primary school days. Was gonna blog bout it.
I'm planning to have a post about all my beloved friends. I'm amazed that I still keep in contact with ppl that i never thought would contact me. =D =D Pretty happy with Life now. =D Will post that when i have the chance.

2 comments:

june said...

HAHA. first of all. the shop name is Swensen's? hehe. and i told u not to post that picture! gah!

Killah said...

OH YEA! haha. thats the one. and which one? O=)