Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sabah: The land of the head-hunters. Muahaha.


=D Ok.. I've been back for awhile but was too lazy to start typing everything. Then i got involved in grey's anatomy. Had been Grey marathoning. Started out from season 1. Finally watched everything that they have. Long long way. xD Now i can get started on my other movies. Anyway,Sabah trip, lazy to go in detail. I'll let the pictures do the talking since my dad has already uploaded everything.Just copy and paste. In random order... Oh and in the museums i read about Von Overbeck, Edward Dent, SBUB again. Lol. Right after Spm.
SABAH-KOTA KINABALU PARK



The view from my hotel or resort or whatever you call it. Yup, thats Mt Kinabalu..

Our breakfast place. Went there twice. Mt Kinabalu behind. Yes, i look like i just woke up. I did.

Market thingi.

Went hiking. Not that tough. Hiking is more fun when the temperature is cold. =D
No idea what he is doing,

Smallest ginger plant or so they say.
Wild mushrooms. Cute. =D

Don't remember.. Moss?

The summit trail. If you wanna hike Mt. Kinabalu.

........ Canopy Walk?

Somewhere near Kinabalu. Yup. Thats all my family members that went. 16 ppl. Like a tour group huh? =D
Yup. And saw the oh-so-famous Rafflesia. Nope, didn't stink. Dies in 5 days. Takes 9 months to grow. Not very big.
Was in pain. Time of the month. That day was hell.

Just like in textbooks. =D

Took this pic cause usually can't see durians that grows so low..

More canopy walks. This one led to the hot springs which weren't hot. At all.

Steamboats were good in cold weather.
This should go in some advertisment that says, "Go green! " or something... LOL/

I love mist. Don't know why. =D
Happy family again.

They tell bout the war and stuff.

Being patriotic. At first he stood at the wrong flag. -.-' I like this picture.

Nice poem. One of the soldiers wrote it.

SABAH-Kudat



Best prawn I have tasted in my life. And by saying that is Major. Cause i don't like prawns and never eat them. This was like my 5th before i remembered to take a pic.

I stepped on cow dung wile taking this picture.
Like the view
The place called, "the tip of borneo" and "ears of borneo"
Was pointing at the you are here sign. =D


Sabah-Lok Kawi Wildlife Park
This is where i started loving my brother's camera. =D
All but one picture taken by yours truly. And the animals were a far distance btw. =D



The one-arm orang utan. He climbed with one arm. At first he fell. Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Doesn't this just looks wrong?
Zebra's has nice asses. Don't you agree?

Cute? =D =D =D
There are also lots of other animals... But I'm kinda lazy to post everything..

Sabah-Kinabalu Town

At one of the markets. Look at the pool of fish blood... And the food stuff there are very cheap...

Day One started here...

On bukit bendera.. View, nth magnificent.



They breed them in bottles...

Normal table

Our table. By far the biggest. =D

Escaped fish

A game we played to finish up the food. =D

Blood. Ugh

view from our hotel. nice? haha.

Oldest car in Sabah?

I like that. Looks a lil like a dark angel right?


Some seafood place where we get to see cultural shows. There were gamelan and stuff. And they played one of the songs we learned in school! the traditional ones. =D Even my mom knew i played it before. Forgot what already though.. =D

We played this thingi in Sab's party! =D They were very good though. Some dance while trying to avoid kena kepit. xD


I don't really know where this is but.. Its some island k? lol.

Got attacked. From 3 sides.

On the way to the island

Haha. My mom don't do this often. Wait. More like never.

No idea what he's doing. As usual.

Ready to go back.

Before leaving

This is a japanese kid. xD I know she talked about me when she was talking to her mom about onichan.

Bored. Waiting for food. =D

I like this picture. I take good pictures. Right? =D

Jolly jolly.

Water's very clear. See fishy swim. =D



Looks like a lot of pics right? But there's still a lot unposted. Other places. It was fun. Overall. To the music students, I bought a UKELELE. =D i know, before music exams we were ukelele-ing. haha. my mom asked me if i wanted to buy one.. i was like.. OK.. =D i wanted to buy the gendang also. No time. Gah. The end. xD

2 comments:

june said...

ur dad is so cute! haha. and ur mom doing the yoga like thing too! haha. cute cute!

Killah said...

Of course. Its genetic. =D