Friday, August 14, 2009

edited from carmen's blog:

This is a passage written to my friend,Carmen Chin with 25 over Michael Jackson's song titles. *ahem* Needs lotsa inspiration to write it! Lol. Hope you like it Carmen. Loved yours.

To My Dearest Friend,
Carmen Chin Jia Wen,

Do you remember the time when we used to jam to the song black or white? Everyone thought we were such a thriller. You rock my world with the way you make me feel just like a smooth criminal who could do anything short of reaching for the stars. One day in your life, you'll probably reminiscence about your childhood and I hope you will smile when remembering the good and bad times we had together. Now I'm wondering, will you be there? In my future? Sharing my joys and sorrow? How the future goes is uncertain but i hope I'll be there when you need me as well.

No matter how alone you may feel, always remember that you are not alone. Just give me a call. The music and me will always be there to cheer you up. I sincerely hope the love you save for your Prince Charming (Prince Michael) who's loving you will be worth the wait. Wouldn't it be nice of him to say to you " I just can't stop loving you" everyday? I bet he can't help but boast to the world that " this girl is mine" and I'm sure that if a guy breaks up with you, he'll say to you "give in to me, I want you back!" once he realises what a gem you are. Humans always want those that they can't have. This is just human nature. I know its weird to mention Mj suddenly but we should always remember his message to heal the world. Although he he has passed on, he'll always be in our history. I bet now you are speechless and probably laughing like mad.

-Killah-



Her real post:
This is a passage written to my friend, Koh I-Lyn with 35 Michael Jackson's song titles. *ahem* Needs lotsa inspiration to write it! Lol. Hope you like it I-Lyn like how I like yours!!! =D

To My Dearest Friend,
Koh I-Lyn,

Whenever I am looking through the windows, there ain’t no sunshine because you have got to be there to brighten up my days! I like to sing and rock with you to Michael Jackson’s music. This is our last year together and I wonder if you will forget me and leave me alone in this little Penang island. I hope that one day in your life, you will look back and remember the time that we spent together. I promise you that I’ll be there for you whenever you need me and I’ll try my best to remain the way I am right now. Although I might meet new friends in the near future, there will still always be another part of me that is filled with all our sweet memories. I would like to apologise for you have to give into me whenever I started complaining about P.A. I am sort of happy right now because she’s out of my life soon enough, as well as Mrs L. Hahaha! I just can’t stop loving you and the others enough for giving me an unforgettable childhood. I understand that it is human nature that friends do walk in and out of our lives but I never can say goodbye to you. I will treasure all the wonderful moments we had together no matter they are the good or bad ones. On the last day of school when we finally step out of the school compound, all our high school days will be history but I’ll always remember the way you make me feel when you did not wash your hair for 3 days! If you wanna be startin’ somethin’ new in your life e.g.: getting married, please do not forget to invite me, your (self-declared) VIP to your wedding, yea? I wonder whether your future husband will be black or white and I just can’t wait to see who is it. No matter what happens, I bet he will surely appreciate the love you save for him. Our schooling life is coming to an end and it makes me want to cry because you will be gone too soon. Although we are out of school, we will still be working day and night when we enter college or university and especially when we finally have our jobs. So, remember to spare some time to wash your long, long hair, yea? Don’t be the next dirty Diana. Maybe you will be going far, far away to study next year onwards but I want you back in Penang at least once a year, must visit me!!! Do remember Michael Jackson’s songs, our school gamelan music and me wherever you go! When you have kids later on, do remember to introduce Michael Jackson to them and teach them how to sing the Earth Song the moment they started spelling ABC and influence them to help heal the world because together, we are the world and we are the children. I wish you all the best in life and hope you will enjoy yourself when you face a new chapter in your life. Smile always! Love ya!

-Carmen Chin-

0 comments: