Friday, August 14, 2009

Abducted. (version II)

i was a willing victim anyway=D
From PZY's blog:

People are starting to take their own study lifts starting from this week. So should I do the same? But I won't study much at home. Going to school is better. Right? =/ I hope so.. See how lahh..

Talking about school, Mr Lam is taking over my class for Add Maths. Mr Lim tak tau pergi mana. =( His teaching was not too bad. Wei Yen said that he has dreamy voice like Mr. Tan's. Haha. This reminds me that I have Add Maths homework to do. Sigh..

Ohhh, today is such a random day. I made sandwich! =O 5 pieces of bread. Haha. I was full for the first time. I was never full even if it's after recess. So I was surprised and I was like, 'Oh, so eating sandwiches can be this full.' Haha. Stupid statement.

Diyana. Hahaha. Saw her and her friends at the phone booth. So I was like, 'Diyana, wanna follow me after school? Go call your mum and ask her to pick you up at 4.30pm' She was like 'Huh? Why pulak?' Then I said, 'I wanna go find for hotels.' She didn't ask for what and she straight away go, 'Eeeeeeeeee, K.Ze Yin!!!' =.='' Do I look like I need a room in a hotel to do something? =.= Then I asked why is she standing there. She said she wants to call Kris Allen. I was like O.O Kris Allen as in Kris Allen? She was like yeah. Hahaha. I started laughing with I-Lyn. Hahaha. Then she said she wanna call MJ if he's still alive. Hahaha. =.= Then she said she has Kris Allen's international number or something. Yes, she's my junior. Haha.

Oh, me and I-Lyn went to the office to find for yellow page. Hahaha. And the clerk went into Pengetua's room to find. =.= Haha.

Pn. Veena was so random. Asked me to study hard. Why? Because I'm a band member. Must show others what band members can do. Haha. I was like smiling and laughing. =D So yes, study for the band. Yeah. =D

I-Lyn's and Pei Ying's birthday. =D My suggestion was accepted, besides those really weird ones like having a picnic in the middle of the field and all. Haha. I can't wait for after trials. I'm scared because I still don't feel scared. =( Omg.. Sigh..

So after school, we went to search for the perfect spot. Haha. Me, I-Lyn and Benny. 3 of us were like VIPs when we went into The Northam. We were served like VIPs. Haha. Both of them refused to sit down and stood beside me. So they were like my body guards. =.= I enjoy talking to strangers. Haha. Benny said I talk like a pro. *perasan* Haha. No laaahh. Fun talking to strangers. xD By the way, the suites there are cheap! I'm serious. =O Then we went to KFC for lunch and saw the 'party reservation' sign. Haha. So I went to ask about having a party there too. =P Eh, can be considered k? Not bad.

Then Hotel Royal was opposite KFC. So we went there to ask too. The service was bad and the place didn't look grand. =/ Soooo, yeah talked and went to search for Little Cottage. The parking part. I swear it was embarrassing. Hahaha. My side parking is omg.... =.= Koh I-Lyn wasn't helping by laughing. And Benny was like turn there turn there. Haha. So it takes me around 15 minutes to park. =.= The ticket guy was laughing. =.= And he had '=.=' expression on his face. =.=

Hmm. Talked to a tourist =D Little Cottage is great. I think that's the venue. =] Yay! Finally settled on something reasonable and suitable.

Now I've got to do the normal stuff. Chores and all. Sigh. Homework. Study. Where is the spot for me to concentrate? I seriously don't know. =.=

I can really work as an organizer. As a part time job next time. Haha. I'll pity the people around me because I'll be going 'How?' for the rest of the day. =.=


additional notes
-Before that, as the plan to go search for hotels was conceived on the day itself, i was supposed to call my dad to fetch me from school later. I didn't know whether i should stay back or just go home. So the whole time, me and cha boh was like.... Don't wan ah? don't wan no need. haha. ze can say that while offering me coins to make a call. hahaa.
-She talked to the Northam person quite adult-ish. i was like giggling.
-Her side parking. hAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
-We ate at KFC. Ze wants us to do party there. -.- in our dresses.
-I got home in one piece.

0 comments: