Sunday, July 6, 2008

WANTED

listening to:jambalaya


haha. surprisingly for the fact that CYNTHIA LEE EE EE could actually go gurney with me. im still suprised as she always is not allowed to go.. hahah. it was fun.. since i never ever saw a movie with her before, we watched wanted.. it was nice(18pl for violence).. with a nice storyline and cool moves. i still like the car part.. so cool.. i won another bet today.. wont reveal it here coz if u ppl havent watched it yet i dont wanna take away the element of suprise.. haha. we bet something bout the ending. AND I WAS RIGHT AGAIN. woohooo.. hahah. although its quite a bloody movie.. blood everywhere.. and interesting things involving rats. who knew ratatouille could be so dangerous. haha. my second 18 pl movie. haha. i remember the first time there was no umum thing and i forgot.. so the Umum thing was different.. then when it came out i was like.. hey.. they changed it.. only to realise it was different coz we were watching 18 pl. haha.



[last lines]
Wesley: What the fuck have you done lately?

[repeated line]
Wesley: I'm sorry!
Wesley: [upon being startled by Fox] I'm sorry.
Fox: You apologize too much.
Wesley: [awkwardly] Well, sorry about that.

Wesley: [after being knocked into Fox's car] Oh my God! Oh my God! What the fuck just happened?!
Wesley: [while being chased by Cross] Please, please, please drive faster!
Fox: Please be quiet!

Wesley: [sarcastically before shooting a victim] I'm sorry!

Wesley: [speaking to Sloan] Either you make sweaters, or you kill people.

Wesley: You're just a thug that can bend bullets.


then we went to the arcade where i spent my well-earned bet... race cars.. i won the first time, cyn won the second.. then drums.. fun.. i won but my hand was so painful.. then another car racing thingi cyn won.. my car wont move.. hahah. oh.. the gun thing as well. the gun so heavy.. three lives gone so fast. cyn died first and i couldn't kill the monster myself.. so i dieded. haha. released stressss.. haha.. cyn belanja-ed me racing.. and gun thingi.. haha. it was fun! lets do it again cyn!!!




1 comments:

human said...

hahax... told you the horoscope thingy was true sometimes... stupid wan they use the rat.. hey..who ask her so stupid???!!! =]so keng first movie we watched together is 18pl.. haha.. i let u win only a.. if not you sure lost very teruk wan.. wakakaok. we'll do it again if i can..