Friday, July 18, 2008

MY NEW LOVE!!

Listening to:What more can i give
Mood:HYPER
*caution* long post!!


ITs finally here!!! whoohooo!!



and its in white.. whee.. i like the backgrounds.. and it also have a remote control... very cool..my own personal tv.. no need to get up to pause it or raise the volume or whatever! it also has..built in webcam and microphone and nice games and a lotta stuff already programmed in! no more arguing with my dad to use the laptop. wheeeeee.



this weeekkkkk... we went to the old folks home. some looks friendly.. some looks as if we were irritating pests. haha. ok... lets see.. first went there.. waved at some.. then we took a walk past all the old ppl... and they were sitting all in a row.. i wanted to talk to them but had no idea what to say.. so we just started going around saying hi, good morning. there was even a lady who said " hi, good morinig auntie" back to us.. she called us AUNTIE. i must be looking old. hahah. then.. second round.. eunice already started talking to the old folks but me and cyn just stood there.. we were trying to think of what to say to them.. some asked what school we were from and everything.. then it came the... i forgot the name.. crap.. something like qigong and stuff. were doing the hand movement thing.. suppose to be good for circulation.. halfway through my hands started to ache ad.. and the ah mas were still doing.. haha. so.. unwilling to look weaker than the ah mas, i continued on. haha. finally it was over.. i could REALLY feel the blood flowing.. haha. i remember we were standing near this auntie and she was teaching us and talking.. then once they say its over.. she grabbed her bag (which in my opinion came outta no where) and ran away.. haha. weird auntie.. after that we were going to visit all of them. we started giving out the hearts we made to all the old ppl.. when we went to the sick ward and some couldn't see so i just left it in their hand. its sad.. really. haiz. then imagine my horror as one of the ah mas thought i gave her food and stuffed it in her MOUTH!!!! i was like staring and june started shrieking... then i looked at the nurse and she came and "korek"ed the paper from her mouth.. after that went upstairs.. and as i was giving to the rest of them i was so tempted to tell them, "chi le beh chiak eh".. i really wanted to add that.. hahah.. really gave me a shock.. then we started the performance for them.. our performance was mostly singing,indian dance, and fashion show. we, me, eunice, cyn, gp n june n joalin sang belaian jiwa and my love for them.. but as all of us didnt wanna put the mic near our mouth, one uncle told us that we sounded like flies.. oh well.. haha. there is also where the old uncle was singing and evelyna pulled me up and we all started dancing.. haha. fun.. but the first half i tried to hide behind.. hahha. then after performance we all went last round visit to see the aunties and took pictures... there was one ah ma tat was SOOOOOOO cute. super duper cuter in person..


the super cute auntie. cyn bad photographer.. shes not smilling in this one.. the one i took of cyn and her she was grinning..



the uncles



the heartss


the auntie that ask me to "tak gao gao" and told me bout her somebody's kids who are now all doctors.


this auntie was sweet.. she hugged me when we were taking picture and didnt let go.. i think she misses love. haiz..

said our goodbyes.. haiz. i am so gonna go back visit them. hopefully our school can have another trip.. or i'll drag my mom there..


that was wednesday.. on thursday i did my first duty as a traffic warden.. the reactions of ppl....
"OMG! I-Lyn! U traffic warden????"
"I-Lyn!! you didn't tell me your a traffic warden"
"I cant believe its you!! someone clone you izit!"
"I-LYn??? HAHAHAHHA"
"hi.. *no other response"
"i just came here to see you doing your duty"
"I-Lyn?? you traffic warden? you?? seriously??"

morning duty i was suppose to look for stickers.. some i couldnt see their stickers but they say its on the other side.. oh well.. its the afternoon duty that was funny... as i was the group leader.. i was suppose to traffic the middle.. the senior was the one doing the directed as me n my assistant was focusing on not getting banged. or honking.. and im suppose to do it without my senior next week, im so gonna die. hahhaha. lets pray i dont create an accident next week.

i am having my taekwondo grading tomorrow.. so i have practiced in class. so funny.. its like i experiment on cyn.. then cyn will try it on june who will try it on eunice.. hahha. and also some techniques.. so funny.. and also did another survey.. the dirty version.. haha. cyn not allowed to read some of it coz she too innocent.. but eunice dirtied her with explaining bout g-STUFF. and sitting beside me for 2 years is sure to turn her dirty. hahha. but still.. she is still the cleanest among us.

cyn: what is "beep1"?
eunice:it has the same meaning as "beep2"
cyn: oh.
me: she doesn't know the meaning of "beep2" either
cyn: ya

*all laughs*


swt..
oh ya.. and in accounts.. cyn ask... 'eh, is there an akaun sardin dan ikan bilis"
HAHAHAHA.

reminds me of my physics tuition teacher..
"as the thing moves up and down, it enables more liquid to come out"
"as the box is tight, you have to push it in harder, the air pressure prevents liquid from coming out"
"dont copy yet, take note first"

"teacher:how fast does it travel?
ari:a second
teacher:no.. a split second
teacher: *after awhile* and how long does it take....?
ari:a second
teacher: no. a split second. *after that* so it moves so now how long does it take?
ari: a split second
teacher: NO. a SECOND."

"and also.. the second second. get it. secondsecondsecond. eh. i mean second." hahaha.
he also counts in his head faster than ari's calcultor.. really cool. haha.




in school, they changed our time table AGAIN. and two of our teachers are changed. pj and bm.. new teachers will be teaching us..






flying.. whee.. the third one i look like im choosing what to wear.. i didn't upload the one where me n joyce were doing kicking simultaneously.. and she kicked my head.. will post that next time if i remember.. sorry pictures not inverted. lazy. turn your head a bit. haha.


i just saw king arthur and elizabeth: the golden age with my new aptop. whee. the similarities is that both king arthur and queen elizabeth I is that the ones they love cheated on them. guinevere with lancelot, walter raleigh with elizabeth throckmorton.. gah. but i still admire her.. so much pressure.. gosh..

"Queen Elizabeth I: Spain intends to place Mary Stuart on our country's throne, and I am to be assassinated. Does this sound familiar?

Queen Elizabeth I: [during a briefing with Walsingham and Bess] We shall have to look out a husband for you soon, Bess.
Elizabeth Throckmorton: Not too soon, my lady.
Sir Francis Walsingham: There are husbands to be had.
Queen Elizabeth I: [to Bess] Don't you want to be married?
Elizabeth Throckmorton: I'll want the marriage if I want the man.

Queen Elizabeth I: [to her army, lined up in front of her at Tilbury] My loving people. We see the sails of the enemy approaching. We hear the Spanish guns over the water. Soon now, we will meet them face-to-face. I am resolved, in the midst and heat of the battle, to live or die amongst you all. While we stand together no invader shall pass. Let them come with the armies of Hell; they will not pass! And when this day of battle is ended, we meet again in heaven or on the field of victory.


[after an expedition in the New World, Raleigh has founded a colony]
Sir Walter Raleigh: We have named it Virginia, after our Virgin Queen.
Queen Elizabeth I: "Virginia"? And when I am married, will you rename it to "Conjugia"?

Queen Elizabeth I: I cannot accept the fruits of piracy, Mr. Raleigh.
Sir Walter Raleigh: Philip of Spain is no friend of England, Majesty. The more gold I take from him, the safer you will be.
Queen Elizabeth I: Well, well - a political pirate. "
"born to live life and not living life because you are born"

14 comments:

human said...

hahax.. dere is a lot of things i wanna say when i read diz post.. but.. ur post too long ade.. fin reading i 4got wat i wanted to say..hahax.. nvrm.. let c wat u write den maybe i can rmb..=]

oh, yes ur laptop... is so so so cool.. should ask my dad change 4 me 2.. hahax.. white is so nice.^^
next, da old folks home..plz la.. u dun look like auntie la.. maybe they 4 got we r called "gi na kia" haha.. ya if next year oh whenever got da trip dere we go 2gether k? at da mean time we have to chat a lot with ah mas b4 go dere.. so dat wouldnt be like diz time.. dunno wat to say..xD omg our performance is so.. hahax. and a.. i asked her to smile ade k.. is ur camera which react slow.. ;p hahax i was shocked when june shouted "she eat it" hahax..
sitting next 2 u 4 2 years isnt dat bad k.. at least i hv learn "sumthing" i maybe need it in da future.. hahax xD
da a/c things a.. hahax.. kenot blame me wat.. i reli dunno ma.. xD.. is betta to ask ma...xD i noe ade now.. is a/c belanja ritex? hahax.. whoa.. i wrote a long long mia comment.. xD

Killah said...

hahaha. i read your comment also wanna laugh. hahahah.
yes i know my laptop is cool!! hahaha. just talk to u only.. whee. i think that auntie thinks auntie means hi kua. hahahaha. yes.. got trip we go. go there straight start talking.. we *experienced* ad ma. hahahha. no. u lau ei.. she smile u wait so long only take. not like me so ho liao tepat tepat time she smile. u bad photographer la. admit it. sitting beside me have a lot of heart issues. hahaha. RAWRRR. =D

Ze Yin said...

OMG LA YOU!! SO DIRTYYYY!!

I wanted to say something else but i kinda forgotten. haha. so cool la singaporeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want to migrate here. don't miss me k? hahahaha. and and help me laugh at cyn k? 'akaun sardin and ikan bilis' !!! HAHAHA

Yin Ern said...

congratz laptop is cool...

hmm..nice pics with auntie.
d auntie damn cute la wei.
wasted _buries fist into palm_ didnt snap wth her.

nah la..
i gain experience..

ilyn rates herself 5 frm 1 to 10 as sexy....

i visit ur blog AGAIN!!!

Yin Ern said...

ekye1512.blogspot.com.

LOL. unecessarali created.
how to spell unnecessarali correctly??

LOL

Killah said...

boo cha boh.im so squeky clean. just bathe only k! u migrate there??? i steal your passport!! hmph. hahaha.

Killah said...

OMG eunice! i didn't know you had an account/blog. unnecessary is like that.. i think.. hahaha. i know necessity though.. wrote that in english essay and pondering if it was right.. hahaha. either its right or pn florence didn't see. haha. i like the auntie.. kesian them.. gain experiance??


p/s. i always spell experiance wrongly usually. check all my essays last year. HAHAH.

Killah said...

oh. and the picture is so not you. hahaha. looks like its not you.. is it you? hmm.

Killah said...

oh ya. and my name is i-lyn. it has a dash!!! VERY IMPORTANT. no dash totally different sound.

june said...

dui ca boh..
i read time cant help laughing
my bro said i khi siao ownself looking at the screen and laugh
=.=
nvm...he dun understand anyway..xD
u're too dirty...xD

Killah said...

I'M Dirty??? just bathe! honest. =p

Yin Ern said...

LOLOLOLO

bathe some more.
strip first....slowly.......

i posted new blog...
i duno how to type.
so i create my own style of blogging...

there are currently four characters...

1 i-lyn
2 shithead
3 audience
4 narrator

more characters coming SOON

butting i-lyn's ass in 21st august...

STARRING cynthia LEE! june YSS! Yeoh GP! and the likes..

such as the sink and windows and pen inks...

ta

Schizzow said...

TRAFFIC WARDEN??

WHAT THE HELL.





omg. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

omg.

LOL.

P/s Hi I'm using your NEW spanking white laptop now.

Killah said...

To the both of you:

-.-