Friday, July 11, 2008

boring week

listening to :angel on my shoulder

last year was a pencil box year for me as ppl kept giving me pencil boxes to me resulting in 3 brand new unused pencil case.. this year its bags.. haha. dad got me one, cousin got me one.. now i have so many bags. haha. not much happened this week.. unless you count the time when sabs STOLE my shoe and left it on the tree. evil person. but at least she went back to get it for me.. after a lot of pushing each other.. and laughing hysterically. i was just sitting there, waiting for my dad, reading my book.. as i just started reading the day before.. i was more than three quarters done.. but sabby wasnt satisfied. haha. she went..

sabs: did you know she died in the end
me:WHAT? really? * flipping to the last page*

that's when she grabbed my shoe.. and was like i'm throwing this. and went across the road to put it on the tree. i was like go go go get it. haha. tiring job. and.. she forgot to take her meds. thats why. i was like saying.. y dont u takes more.. its ok if u overdose. it'll probably do her more good right?
haha. and yes ze.. if you are reading this.. wanderer kind of dies. she ask doc to kill her. haha. i think your probably staring with your "look" now. hahah. lalalala. she wanted to sacrifice ma. oh yeah.. and a fact about me. pls dont aggravate me. if you piss me off, dont boss me around. i just do the opposite of what you say. if you wanna say it, say it politely. dont even think i'll have any respect for you just because you think you are always right. i did more surveys today! haha. ze probably gonna go save trees thing again.. but this is quite important to me ma.. i wanna keep till forever so that when im ancient can look and laugh at my silliness. i fouond my primary school diaries yesterday.. reading them again.. i can really feel that i was immature. hahaha. and was laughing my ass off at some which im not gonna reveal here.. too stupid. haha. thursday was tongue twister day.. i was getting sick with cyn still practicing her she sells seashells by the seashore.. its seashore cyn! not see-saw!! and her betty butter thingi.. and the peter piper pickled pepper thing. haha. today was riddle day! a few questions of those who wanna answer..

what was the highest mountain before mt. everest was discovered?

what is always spelled incorrectly?

what is at the top of the bottom?

how many apples does it take to fill an empty box?


copy the question then give your answer k. if not i'll be blur. haha. oh. spent the whole day today making love. as in heart-shaped love. hahaha. begin cutting heart shapes coz we are visiting the old folks home this wednesday. after hearing how their conditions are.. i suggested that we make things for them. whee. there was 5 of us.. so each one makes 60.. there is 285 ppl there.. and my group suppose to do senaman.. what do to~?!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is always spelled incorrectly?
incorrectly! lol. heard this before. =p

human said...

i'm in the learning process ma... she sells seashell by the SEASHORE.. haha

Ze Yin said...

CA BOR! U TELL ME THE STORY! SO SADDD. ='(

why you kill trees?? =( you can tattoo the surveys on your body. so you can see them until 77years old. haha

Killah said...

ze, right... by the time im 77, my skin all wrinkled then i cant even read a word. hahaha. then ill be.. wats this word... hmm.. naked? hahahaa.