Saturday, July 5, 2008

My day for today

Listening to: say it again

i know i said pictures in this post but lazy to upload now.. i shall upload it with the pictures of today for you to grab ok, sabby? i hate sending pictures by emails or msn.. takes soooo long.. like this everybody can take if they want. haha. today we had... senithon,cluster day, kokurikulum day. i think thats it. as usual.. i didn't take part in the senam-ing stuff. i had to practice for taekwondo demo.. so i had no idea what happened there.. gonna read other ppl's blog later to find out. haha. taekwondo demo wasn't satisfying.. i changed THREE times today.. tkd, at first the timbalan guy came then we started with breaking then it went to the lame basics.. but the pengetua said something to the guy then he got up and left.. before we even got to the good part!!! grrrrr. then me and carmen had to go.. i thought tsu lin(did i spell her name right?) nvm. i tot she told us we were starting.. someone told me 10 o clock starting.. so at ten, me and carmen ran to the music room to change from out sweaty shirts to baju kurung. thank god for out air conditioned music room. changed and dashed down to find out the performance was 10.30.. -.- grrr. so we sat down and took my sweet time to eat.. carmen eat finish first so she went to practice first.. then i was talking to joanne when kim mei i think came and said.. the VIP is going inside d! they reaching d!.. i forked a huge mouthful of my rice and put the plate in the basin and ran into the hall... to find the hall empty for a few parents...but all the gamelan,angklong,caklempong players all there d la. except me. -.- they were just starting the practice. ]then played and was done. then crept at the back to watch the rest.. then... went out.. tze ni wanted to eat so i pui her and then to find out i was the last to arrive to the hall again for the second session.. hahah.. watching the second session i notices the crowd of the first session and the second session always cheers at the same place.. like when the "guys" from the indian dance came out and you know some parts of the moves, they cheer.. at the exact same place.. although its totally different crowd..then i stayed back to take pictures of sabby coz her mom wants to see her pics. haha. SABS. u owe me coz u made me late for piano class .. if not i 12.30 cau d.. i even had teacher's permission..and then after piano lesson i went piano.. after piano i went to this malay stall to eat.. when i went to take fork and spoon.. i was just walking pass this chinese guy when he suddenly thrust his forks and spoon to me.. he had two pairs.. i was like looking at him weirdly thinking.. wat does he want. then he jerked his hand again.. then i thought he was offering me tissue as i just washed my hands.. then he just dumped the whole thing into my hand.. i was like.. har? then i went back to my table where my dad was..that weird guy just now sat at the next door table. and was staring at me.. then i told my dad. is it me or is that guy staring more than eating. as my dad looked, he looked away.. then my dad got up to get more food. he was staring again. then i decided. what the heck. he wanna stare let him stare. i was wearing baju kurung(completely covered). didn't bother bout him anymore.. till when i was leaving. he suddenly stood up and said.. nice to meet you..*shakes my hand*... i was ???? oh well. haha. hmm. i think thats all.. oh wait. i earned 3 bucks from tze ni today.. thks tze ni!! HAHA. we were betting about the malay dance..

tze ni: is that farah?
me:yup
tze ni: no it isn't
me: yes it is
tze ni: nola.
me: how much you wanna bet
tze ni:5 bucks
me:ten
tn:2 la
me:fine
tn:ok.. deal..
*few minutes later*

tn:its not her. im positive. lets raise the bet.
me:fine
tn:five bucks
me:fine

i won! hahaa. coz tat particular girl she was talking is bout the farah in our class. but the girl's name IS farah.. only not the farah in our class. only when we made the bet we agreed on farah.. so.. settled for three! hahaha. THKS tze ni. hahaha.



pictures in the next post. PROMISE!

0 comments: