Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy SchizzowDay!




Happy birthday you grouchy old man. =D


Just a few days ago...
He: *Took a picture of me* *Points at it* So ugly
He: *after awhile* Omg, you look like me! There is family resemblence after all.
Me: Now you know you're ugly.


-----------------------------------------------------------------
which reminds me of this book.. This particular conversation caught my interest...
Molly:Don't you have some mirror where you can admire yourself?
Kevin:I've never seen a woman so hung up on my looks
Molly:Every woman is hung up on your looks, they just pretend its your personality.



=========================================
Went out with Ze and kelly for supper after tui. It was fun but they didn't eat much. -.- waste petrol. haha.
Went out with Nat and Su Hoei at like 8AM for breakfast before tui. They didn't each much either. but didn't waste petrol cause on the way.


From these two, I can conclude Natasha is a better driver but Ze Yin has a better sense of direction. Lol. Got lost with Nat. =D

0 comments: