Saturday, October 24, 2009

Abducted Again.

So me and Nat went for breakfast before tuition. Ate at Corner's Club. Dim Sum. The funny thing is that when we walked in, the lady approached me to order... We wanted chinese tea. Then the lady said.. which type? i was like... uhhh... and then the lady showed me a bunch of mandarin words. Nat was like.. Ask for something that sounds like guan tin or smth. i was like.. asking the lady to go ask nat for orders instead. Lol. Being a chinese... Oh well.. Guess I'm pretty much as Anglo-phile as Letitia. but i don't think I'm that bad.. am i? lol. My point is Nat orders better at dim sum than me. Lol. The tray cart for fried food came by.. I took 3 plates. Nat didn't want. The cart steamed food came by.. Nat took 3. So we set it 3*2 so the fried facing me and the steamed facing her and we started to eat. Damn full. =D When we were in the car, Nat was cursing other drivers(as usual) and she happen to glare at the lady in the car beside. The lady thought Nat was someone she knew.. Yet she didn't.. So the lady was like gesturing something like do i know you? and Nat was shaking her head. And i was laughing like mad. Cause she was just cursing her before. LOL. Went tui. Followed her home.. My mom was supposed to fetch me from her place. Nat's mom wanted me to join them for lunch, i politely declined. *LOL* and she called my mom(to ask her not to fetch me). my mom was driving and didn't get her message. Mom arrived at Nat's house. Nat rushed out of her house, locked me IN her house, brought the keys out to talk to my mom. I was like finding a way out.. And her house only has ONE set of keys. -.- She locked me in HER house. Then she came in happily saying, your mom left. -.- So i continued stuffing myself. So darn full now. My whole post is bout Nat. Jeez. Doesn't that tell you how boring life is? Haven't posted the pics for that time when i went to her place for Deepavali. One day la.. haha. And her Barbie SHOE collection. Anyway, watched the exorcism of Emily Rose. My teory is that when you're watching with a lot of people, its not easy to be scared. Lol. We laughed through the scary parts. Nat pretended to screamed and everyone screamed in response. =D Grabbed from Facebook. =D






Will upload more next time. Hopefully you won't hear from me till December. Till then!

0 comments: