Friday, September 25, 2009

Future books

Sage has confirmed in an interview that there will be seven books in the series, and that plans for the forthcoming novels are being developed, with each release tightening the plot.[8] The fifth novel, titled Syren, is scheduled to be published September 29, 2009 in USA, according to Amazon.com [10], and the cover art has already appeared. As well as announcing the release date, the author has compared book five to Robinson Crusoe with "tentacles—lots of them".[7] Commenting on the final book, she says:

I've planned the ending, and I'm already just drawing everything in, so with number seven, I can pretty much think what's going to happen. But on the other hand, there's always the unknown. I write in the character's shoes, so I'm never entirely sure what they're going to do.[8]

She has also expressed an interest in writing spin-off novels which focus on some of the other characters, once the seventh novel is complete.[8]


-------

me thinks she stops at the seventh book because the number of the book is 7? 7th son and such.


Film adaptation

Warner Brothers bought the rights to produce a film version of the first book, Magyk. Karen Rosenfelt will produce the film, with Sage serving as an executive producer.[2][11] According to Cinematical.com, the making of the movie will not start before the final Harry Potter movie is completed.[12] Sage said that the screenplay will be developed after the writer's strike was over.[8] It was announced on July 17, 2009 that the movie will be animated, with David Frankel as director and Rob Lieber to adapt Magyk. [13]




i'm sure by the time they release the movie i probably would have forgotten where i stashed my series.

i want a movie on WILD MAGIC! =D or the magician's guild. if they would change the ending and let akkarin live. =D Alanna's series would be good. but i think magician's guild as a movie is good. heard rumors bout it being a movie but don't think its true. Anyways, books always beats movies. every time.



----------------------------------------------------


A post from eunice...


This is KIL and her antics



taking a picture of my answers during exams



checkin if she brought alcohol to school by accident



good girls doing sejarah homework.



reading a storybook at her duty booth during Georgian fiesta.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One day, KIL and Cyn decided not to talk to each other so they went like this,

KIL: Eunice, can you tell Cyn that I am not talking to her?

Cyn: Yeah, Eunice. Can you tell I-Lyn I am not talking to her?

It went on like this the whole day from 12.20 till 2.30pm.

The bet was either RM 5 or RM 10 and they argued. So, I said, make it RM 7.50.

The bet was supposed to end at 12.20pm the next day which means to say, they can't talk to each other during that time.

Sadly, Cyn lost.

The VERY NEXT MORNING..

Cyn saw KIL and she went..

Cyn: I-Lyn, Morning !!!!!! *big grin*

I-Lyn: You now owe me 7.50.

0 comments: