Saturday, May 30, 2009

Paparazzi: The unpublished pictures. *not really. the last part anyway* hahaha.

1. Please entitle your post as 'Paparazzi' or something of the like.
2. Follow the 'pictures of ..... ' as closely as possible. Be creative. No photoshop-ing. If you cannot find a picture for one of the descriptions, scratch it off and replace it with something else.


Picture of me looking down




Picture of me showing my tongue


Picture of me with my mouth open




Picture of me with my mouth and eyes closed




Picture of me hugging someone with permission





Picture of me hugging someone without permission



Picture of the cutest thing on the planet




Picture of me laughing nonstop



Picture of me trying to be rebellious




Picture of me being emo




Picture of me doing something I shouldn't








I tag: Ppl that doesn't put a lot of pics in their blog. like amelia, sabby, kelly, let, oh eunice, you can do this too if you want.

0 comments: