Thursday, March 5, 2009

HAPPY BDAY POR CHA BOH!


cheongsam

hahaha. ke-obscene-san

UFO. cannot find d

hahaha. remember that kid at the next table kept staring at us. -.-

my ice creams taller!

F3?

haha. you scared somebody steal your camera..

pwetty


hahahahha. i still laugh whenever i see the video.

this was suppose to be in your "scrapbook" just like the one you did for me.


song dedication from the sound of music:

[Rolf:]
You are sixteen going on seventeen
Baby, it's time to think
Better beware, be canny and careful
Baby, you're on the brink

You are sixteen going on seventeen
Fellows will fall in line
Eager young lads and rogues and cads
Will offer you food and wine
Totally unprepared are you To face a world of men Timid and shy and scared are you Of things beyond your ken You need someone older an wiser this two parts not really true... hahaha Telling you what to do I am seventeen going on eighteen I'll take care of you
[Liesl:]
I am sixteen going on seventeen
I know that I'm naive
Fellows I meet may tell me I'm sweet
And willingly I believe

I am sixteen going on seventeen Innocent as a rose Bachelor dandies, drinkers of brandies hmm?? hahaha. innocent as a rose? definitely not. What do I know of those Totally unprepared am I To face a world of men Timid and shy and scared am I Of things beyond my ken

I need someone older and wiser
Telling me what to do
You are seventeen going on eighteen
I'll depend on you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

got plenty of pics with you. haha. gonna post it! nyehaha. gonna say the same thing like what you said to me in the card. we been through good, bad, emo, wacky, hiao, crazy times which made us close. haha. you are the one person who's heard me sing. as in my own song. *feel proud of yourself* haha. since we always exchange poems, i shall create one for you.

.... no inspiration...... thinks harder..........

you are only one i call cha boh,
the one who is always sitting near the door,
its a wonder you surname is por,
thank god your not grouchy as a boar.

when you sleep you start to snore,
i believe you start to soar,
dreaming of things that you adore,
and chasing away the ones you abhor.

when you leave school i implore,
it is not a thing to cry for,
put a brave front and appear hardcore,
a new world is appearing at your door.



hahaha. the last paragraph is total crap. of course we should cry. haha. i know you would. and cha boh. my old hp is RIP remember? so i don't even have one that we did together!


Staying up late
laughing out loud,
having a great friend like you
makes me lucky, makes me proud.
Going through high school,
Its almost done,
Been through hard times,
yet many of them were fun,
everyday i am with memories rerun.
shh.. don't talk this is something i have to say..
be strong and don't stray,
go for your highest dreams you pray.

-from some random site.


0 comments: