Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New year resolutions

just came back.a new year has arrived. i have to remember to refer 2008 as last year. and remember to write 2009 when writing the years. it took me 2 months to get use to it last year?? hahah. look ahead and remember to write 5 aked. lol. i nearly typed 4 aked. i usually write it in my book 10 resolutions. but i'll just type it here for future reference.

A Look Back on My New Year Resolutions '08


1. i shall remember to practice my violin and piano.
i did when the exam was nearer. it still counts!

2.i will pass both grade 7 violin and piano exams
done and done. =D

3.i will stop wasting so much money buying storybooks
well....... i did spend RM40 lesser. *just counted* hmm. still RM 1000 over though. look on the brightside. it could be used for tax! =D

4.start practicing taekwondo
ok.. i was kinda lazy this year bout tkd..

5.start studying!
kinda.. when exam is near..

6.start having a book list
didn't work out. i kept buying books and i forgot to add them to the list.

7.get a laptop
done!

8.still be one inch taller than jess. (svh jess!)
muahahahha.

9.stop watching korean series.addicting!
done. spent all that time on the laptop though. -______-

10.keep my room clean
it lasted for.. 2 days...

ok.. 6 / 10 is not bad.

New Year Resolutions '09

  1. stop being addicted to neopets
  2. start practicing for Grade 8 piano exam(and actually pass)
  3. start studying seriously at least a month before exam
  4. do all my homework.ugh.(lost 10 marks for accounts!!)
  5. start a list for my dvd's!
  6. stop switching on my laptop everyday.
  7. be more patient with *somebody*.
  8. write out a schedule that i'll actually follow
  9. read storybooks but study. get my priorities sorted!!
  10. do my best for spm!!
try to not go crazy getting A's for spm. bangs head on wall. if i ever fall in love, i hope i wont be stupid like some of my friends. holding on to love that isn't there. *mutters incoherently*

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

p/s remember to buckle up, ppl sitting at the back. 242 already fined.

0 comments: