Thursday, November 27, 2008

short blog....

Listening to:Time machine(violin!)

.... before i leave for cameron highlands.. i'll type some random stuff because i feel like it. haha. um. i cleaned my bookshelves that day! all 5 of them. it was a big change. i was quite sattisfied. its like extreme makeover. haha.


from this:


to this:




big difference, huh? didn't take pics of other shelves but its more or less in the same condition. haha.
oh and to those who don't know.. i edited "the book". it now looks like this:




zoomed in:




went out with euodia the other day. reminisced bout the past. haha. went to the deepest darkest corner of the food court. then she was like..

ud:i call my phone "edward"
let: i call mine "bella"
me:hey. my poor phone feels left out. it shall be "jacob" then.
hahaha.

we wanted to go mcd but the mcd in gurney was closed. and also it was raining. so sunrise wasn't an option either.she was gonna give me our pics from the genting trips and her bday long long ago as my bday present(3 months later). we look the same except i didn't wear glasses then. or did she rip it off my face before we took the pic? hmm. dont remember. i love this years presents! book of memories AND pics! wheee. and to the 7 wonders that gave me my book. our story is still incomplete!!

we went out on the day before TWILIGHT was released.was contemplating what movie to watch. turns out the only movie that we haven't watched was storm something*don't remember*.. looked at the poster.
Ud: ok wat
let: uh. its anime
me:it could be nice
let:it could not be nice
*we stare some more*
me:hey look. raymond lam. *his name was up there*
let:who's that?
me:dunno. some chinese actor i heard about.
let:from what movie
me:dunno
let: *stares*
me:what?? at least i know the name!

and so we did NOT watch the movie. then i saw right at the bottom. twilight 12.00am.
me:hey. lets watch twilight later!
ud: ok!
me: but its 12 am.
ud:ok
*we both turns towards let* she can't.

so itu pun tak jadi. haha.

so far i ask ppl that has watched.. some say.. very nice. some say terrible. so. i'm gonna rate it myself this coming monday. i'm not that enthusiastic to see it.. the story is quite old to me.. when i started reading twilight it was.. like 2005.. when i liked it, nobody even HEARD about it.. then after i forgot about that book, then it starts being famous. its ALWAYS like that. even songs. sheesh. anyway. i dont think cedric diggory is edward at all. at my all times imagining edward.. i never thought of him as adward.. to me.. edward sounds more like


ok.. not exactly. but that more than cedric. bella is alright though.. haha.



anyway.. euodia started singing. in the street. i think the whole street could hear. in the end let and I started singing along. ahha.

something funny this morning.
me:*to my mom* hey. you're wearing my shirt!
mom:*to me* you're wearing mine! haha.

we didn't even realise earlier.hahaha.

ooooops. i gtg pack my bags. toodles.

0 comments: