Saturday, November 22, 2008

Listening to:
Mood: So so.


this week, we music students(at least those who chose to sign up for) had music courses.. there were four.. i signed up for two. the first one(during school hours) was soooo boring. i spent half the time(when I'm not playing) reading my storybook(luckily i remembered to bring it!). the second one was much much(100 times) more fun! nice songs. enjoyable. nice to play. i did not read my story book even ONCE when i attended the course(8am-4pm from mon-wed). that should tell you A LOT.

two of the songs that we played.. (its not us, mind you)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5PIb_-4Wx4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USi_Izu55RQ

i like the second one(cinta).. yup. and that guy is our instructor.. he's real good. he was telling us this haunted story.............

there are pics but I'm laz to upload them. our canteen gave us some weird food.. there was one doughnut-looking thing which taste sticky and flour-y.. hmm? haha. it did not taste nice. too sweet. but there was like so many meals.. at 10- eat rice, at 1-eat rice, at 4 kuih. so full.


anywayz.. yesterday was wei yen's bday celebration.. i told her i was going at 2 but ended up going at 5. -.- reached to see them all in the car and ready to go. jumped(not literally) into the car and reached penang swimming club. met ze yin there. then we started to play beach VOLLEYBALL. haha. but i don't think our game is counted as volleyball. our volleyball moves like this---> someone surfs, ball drops, multiply that by 20 and you get how our game was played. haha. then played water balloons cause our volleyball game was.... here's the sad part, me and ze yin never went to the earlier part where we had to play games to obtain our balloons so we had only FOUR balloons whereas everyone else had over 20. then jing min (who had the most balloons) gave me and ze yin an extra one.. so.. we had 5. haha. my balloons fininshed by the first round.. i remembered the first round everyone attacked the bday girl. hahaha. then the rest of the rounds i had *drumroll* mr. water gun! haha. must pump one.. reminded me of physics and the air pressure stuff! oh ya. and mei shan walks real weird in the sand. ahaha. at the end of the water balloon fight, it started raining.. i ended up being so wet that i had no dry spot to wipe my glasses(which was also wet). then everyone went for a shower and headed back to wei yen's house. wei yen's house is nice! haha. and clean *thinks of my own room* hahah. her house is kinda like a showroom. oh! we were sitting around.. (me and jing min on the beanbag, wei yen and renee on the bed) and there was a loud CRACK. the bed broke. the bottom part. i don't know why bed is always breaking around me. my own bed(with nat), nat's bed( with me and em) and now wei yens.. but i had nothing to do with your bed, wei yen.. then we had barbeque.. i thought wei yen's mom said everyone was supposed to bbq but somehow wei yen's dad did all the bbq-ing. haha.so bloated that night.. we had.. SALAD, sausages, lamb, pasta(2 types) ice cream.. is there anything i missed out on..soup! hmm... anyway, they were playing music from kelly's ipod.. then there was a song.. "apologise" i think.. renee started singing out loud to that song. we were all laughing and wei yen recorded a bit before i remembered that i had my camera too. whipped it out.. just as renee stopped. yish. wasted. haha. oh. and mei shan ate 1/4 of the salad.. we all ate a lil coz wy's mom said the salad was not moving(kelly promptly shook the salad to move it) haha. real full. and then i had to go.. my cousin is back in penang! then went to cousins house. came home, played neopets, the riddle thing my brother asked me to play and slept at 6am. haha.


those who are real bored.. go: http://www.mcgov.co.uk/zahada.html

test your skills.. I'm now at level 14 only. good luck ppl.


p/s to wei yen (if you're reading this) i want the pics for that day. mine is all blur.. =) tq!

2 comments:

Ze Yin said...

OHHHHH i know what the canteen people gave you!! I ATE BEFORE!! it sucked but i finished it. reminds me of the last day of school. =p

Killah said...

OHHHHH i know what the canteen people gave you!! I ATE BEFORE!! it sucked but i finished it. reminds me of the last day of school. =p
---------
haha. yupp. like the last day of school. HAHA.