Saturday, August 30, 2008

You say it best, when you say nothing at all..

That was to someone.i was a sick teen going on sixteen. luckily im better now. haha. Happy merdeka.. I dont really feel merdeka spirit this year. haha. Was too lazy to blog these days.. then got preoccupied. Kl trip was fun. Holidays for once actually felt like holidays. haha. Learnt a few things there. Nice Price means discounted price.. haha. nice. Kl.. First place i went, MPH! haha. i could sit there and read til it closes. i remember my first time go in there i was smsing so many ppl.. while scanning the titles.. so i ended up talking nonsense to them i think.. haha. i think ze and eunice got wat i mean.. cyn, nat and di was all with the same reply.... "HUH?" hahahah. then i kept my phone and decided to reply later when i was less distracted. The carparks at Sunway pyramid is more canggih. haha. on top has light which changes colour. red if the carpark spot is vacated, green if it isn't. i know i sound like a sua pa kao(however u spell that) haha.. but its true. haha. On the first night, i watched 30 days of night with my cousin on her notebook.. in between the bed and the wall was a small space. when we watched, the dog was sleeping in between that gap.. i was resting my leg on the wall, over the gap. then just as the vampire was going to appear, the dog stood up. i was like suddenly feel goosebumps. looked down, i was just the dog.. then as the show proceeded to the part where the vampire slashed the girls face, she(the dog) put her claws on my leg. super sharp ok! i was like, huh? haha. bu that didn't really scare me.. the only part i was grossed out was when the guy injected himself with vampire blood. my cousin was like "vampire torture human, you not scared, when injection only you scared." haha. my mentality is that vampires are not real. injecions, very real.. haha. other shows i watched.. mr magorium's wonder emporium, so so only la that show.. nothing much.. then kung fu panda. quite funny that one. one of the parts i remember..
Tigress: It is said that the Dragon Warrior can go for months without eating, surviving on the dew of a single ginko leaf and the energy of the universe.
Po: Then I guess my body doesn't know I'm the Dragon Warrior yet. It's gonna take a lot more than dew, and, uh, universe juice

Spokesperson: You ain't seeing nothing yet
Po:*outside the gates* i know, i know!


hahah. cracked me up.and watched wall-e in the cinema. For those who thinks sometimes gurney's ticket counter is long, wait till u see kl's. haha. the queue is like an s. wall-e teaches enviromenal issues to kids i guess. haha. quite ok also.. oh. and also 10,000 bc.. at was also quite ok i guess.the animals were larger than humans. much. or humans were minimized. haha. was suppose to go sunway lagoon but i had that bloody thing on the first day of my trip which stopped right on the day of my departure. grrrrrr. i think i ate all types of food there. first night, kl. second day,pancakes and japanese. third, cantonese and korean, fourth, taiwanese and itallian. fifth, dim sum.haha. all varieties. oh and went to the snake thingi.. some snakes were huge. they even showed how the snake ae the mice. ughh.. haha.
on the plane back i noticed i was wearing nike shoes wih adidas socks, while the AUNTIE beside me was wearing adidas shoes with mike socks. talk about coincidence. haha.

explorace went well too.. i think.. my station anyway. haha. the first group of them stomped away from me straight to june. i guess coz i was reading. then they discussed in front of me. then at last spotted me and asked. i was like.. took you long enough. then gave them the next code.

Farhana: Eh, kamu ada join explorace ah?
Me: *shrug*
Farhana: Kamu tau mana clue ini?
Me:Tak tau
F:Di sini ada 4 org sahaja kan?
Me:mayb
F:eh.. jangan main la.. Kamu tau di mana clue?
Me: yet another shrug

------------------------------------------------

Farah: Hey, u know where is this?
me:no

*discuss*

F; you know something right.. i know u do.you one of the organisers.
me:shrug
F:she knows but she dont wanna tell. *starts pestering me*
me:shrugssss

the rest i dunno them.. i think only kelly came sraight to me ah.. or was it another group.. haha. only ONE group came to me firs bout the clue. oh well. haha.




went out with jo yesterday. so long didn't go out with her d. then saw let.. didn't go out with let even longer. haha.met a lot of ppl.gossip. it was fun. went to our usual places.. usually we go cinema, laugh at horror movies and eat,eat eat.babylon A.D was... a lil confusing.. but can undersand. i think. i was like expecting the babylon from our sej book. hahhaa. turns out futuristic show. the whole show is about.. saving this superinelligent who was having a vigin birth and brings virus or smth. hahaha.

s.rebeka:Aurora was a very intelligent child. she could speak since she was 2.
toorop:a lot of babies could talk since they were two.
s.rebeka:in 19 different languages.

us three.*oooo*

hahah.gurney drive was having a low tide. and the sand was so dirty. so much for penang being famous for our clean beaches. jus as i was saying that, the couple beside us threw their plastic wrapper down. -.- no wonder.


i cant find my chem text book btw. did anybody took mine home by any chance? i cant to my chem folio. drats.


cat
more animals



cat
more animals

2 comments:

Ze Yin said...

HAHA. I don't know why I'm laughing but, HAHA. =P And that shower naked is an offense is wow. Don't ever shower k ca bor? =P Hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA. lol. adidas and nike.. and i was talking about my COUSIN and you replied me: ya.. plenty of books here.. =.= goshh.