Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just for laughs

Attempt 1
me: cynthia babi
cyn:*brief pause* see! i didn't reply.
me:you just did.

Attempt 2
me:cynthia babi. if cynthia is babi then dont breathe
cyn:I'm not.

Attempt 3
me:what did i say just now?
cyn:cynthia babi.if cynthia is babi then dont breathe.




Everything is finally over!! MY LAST EXAM IS OVER. no more piano or violinexam or tournament or school exam(2nd midterm)or anything! WHEEEE. im FREEEEEE. so gonna enjoy myself in sunway lagoon. thks to my cousin. hahah. wheee. i can watch all the movies and read watever books i want! till next year. btw, my piano examiner looks a bit like this:


yup. harry potter:rita skeeter.
tata ppl. suppose to pack my luggage to bring to kl tomorrow!









--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Captain von Trapp: Fraulein, is it to be at every meal, or merely at dinnertime, that you intend on leading us all through this rare and wonderful new world of... indigestion?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Captain von Trapp: It's the dress. You'll have to put on another one before you meet the children.
Maria: But I don't have another one. When we entered the abbey our worldly clothes were given to the poor.
Captain von Trapp: What about this one?
Maria: The poor didn't want this one.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Max: I hope you appreciate the sacrifice I'm making.
Captain von Trapp: You have no choice.
Max: I know... That's why I'm making it.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maria: I can't seem to stop singing wherever I am. And what's worse, I can't seem to stop saying things - anything and everything I think and feel.
Mother Abbess: Some people would call that honesty.
Maria: Oh, but it's terrible, Reverend Mother.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Herr Zeller: Perhaps those who would warn you that the Anschluss is coming - and it is coming, Captain - perhaps they would get further with you by setting th
eir words to music.
Captain von Trapp: If the Nazis take over Austria, I have no doubt, Herr Zeller, that you will be the entire trumpet section.
Herr Zeller: You flatter me, Captain.
Captain von Trapp: Oh, how clumsy of me - I meant to accuse you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maria: You know how Sister Berthe always makes me kiss the floor after we've had a disagreement? Well, lately I've taken to kissing the floor whenever I see her coming, just to save time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maria: [saying her bed time prayers] I forgot the other boy. Oh, what's his name. Oh, well, God bless What's-his-name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maria: [Friedrich and Kurt run into Maria's room during a thunderstorm] You boys weren't scared too, were you?
Friedrich von Trapp: No. We just wanted to be sure that you weren't.
Maria: That was very thoughtful of you Friedrich.
Friedrich von Trapp: It wasn't my idea. It was Kurt's.
Maria: Kurt! That's the one I left out. God bless Kurt!






How many people will have to die before we will take a stand
How many children will have to cry, before we do all we can
If sending your love is all you can give
To help one live, mmm

How many times can we turn our heads
And pretend we cannot see
Healing the wounds of our broken earth
We are one global family
Just sending your prayers
Is something you feel
Helping one heal
What have I got that I can give
(What have I got that I can give, tell me)
What have I got that I can give, yeah, oh
To love and to teach you
To hold and to need you
What more can I give (what more can I give, yeah)

brother to brother, lay down our fears and reach out and make a pact
Show him the love that is in our hearts, let us bring salvation back
Just sending your love has the power to heal
So let's all give.


-michael jackson-

1 comments:

human said...

not fair.. u trapped me..
=p