Saturday, October 2, 2010

After a long unintended hiatus...


Her blog lies. In case you were too lazy to click the image. xD

It has only been.. 3 months since my last post. =D

I guess its normal? To stop updating your blog once you go into college?
Cause mostly everyone now updates their blog as often as me. Except.. probably Amelia. =D And Eunice's.. Who's blog I do not read cause its too... factual? Lol. My eyes are too lazy.

I realise I haven't posted anything college related in here yet.
1) Too lazy.
2) Have other things already that occupy my time
3) Tests practically each week.
4) I wanted to post about what happened but changed my mind when I got home. =D


Tarc.. is very.. mandarin-ish. Haha. Sabs, I know you said that to me. My friend and I, we agreed that our mandarin improved. Even by a bit. xD I speak to them like.. i change my language mid-sentence. xD

Oh this is was hilarious at that time. Sent us in peals of laughter.

We were eating in the college canteen.
Me: How to say "definitely" in mandarin?
LN: "Ea Ting"
Me: So?
LN" Ea TING"
Me: Eating cannot talk wan ka?
*We stare at each other and my brain suddenly clicks. Ee Ting= Definitely in mandarin*
And I started laughing. Then she realised I thought she said she was eating and she laughed like mad.*

Then Chia Yi came and sat down, "you two crazy already?"

Which of course, makes us laugh harder. xD

Normal college, some lecturers suck, some don't.Canteen food sucks. xD ok la. Bearable. I think its standard food. Unless the college has courses for culinary. xD

And thats the end of my post. =D

Ohhhh. And something totally random.
I was watching Kim Tak Goo(Korean show), then i was like.. Ooh, it looks like my clock! Then i looked at my clock and realised it was EXACTLY THE SAME TIME. =O I HAD to take a picture. I waited for the second hand to go to 45 though. And actually my clock was 4.16 AM, the movie was in the afternoon. =D Awesome right?


And my supply of chocs! =D


-End-

0 comments: