Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The one and only KL tournament!


VIPs


waiting


carmen and her cactus water


the small kid that won unopposed


p/s i'm basically copy and pasting from ppl's blog. =D

if you want to see this you could let it load first while reading my post then watching it last. First video is me. second is Azzie, third is jonathan, fourth is some random match i took. if you don't wanna hear me and carmen talking, turn off the sound. =D


It started after my add maths tuition. i went for supper, went home packed my bags and left for mrs looi's hse. watched too fast too furious for awhile. carmen came. went outside. played with the dog.(don't know his/her name yet. or gender. O.o) i don't think it had its bath yet. haha. cute. shih tzu. got briefed. asked carmen if i smelt of dogs. got on the bus. ZZZzzzzzzzz I only woke up once at the toilet stop. haha. proves that i can sleep anywhere. bus was freezing though. luckily this time i have my jacket. unlike the time, mpo trip. junes lips were BLUE. haha.we reached bout... 7? *checks in azzie's blog*. went to hotels toilet to brush our teeths and everything. contacts looks painful. head was pounding as usual cause of the lack of sleep although i slept more than carmen.

We got onto the bus at around 1.09am. It was freezing cold in the bus and yup, it rained too! We were like sleeping in the freezer the whole 7 hours. I can feel that the tip of my nose was numb as the air-cond was directly blowing at my face. I can’t find the ‘perfect’ position to sleep soundly and I even had to drape over my Taekwon-do jacket when I’ve already had a jacket on. I was really trying hard to cover every part of my body from getting exposed to the air-cond, from the top of my head to the tip of my toes. That was really difficult. I-Lyn was super ‘syok’ when she can sleep properly and rest her legs against the wall of the bus where as my legs just hang in the air. We had a total of three stops before reaching the Summit Hotel. We were there at around 7.00am and we quickly got ourselves dress up for the tournament.
-extracted from carmen's blog.


teacher started practicing without breakfast. not that i usually eat breakfast. haha. i didn't eat much till bout 5 that day? fast forward to the time when individual pattern started. the judges damn bias. * spelling from carmen, i never used that word* hahaha. well, now i know. where was i. oh ya. damn bias! and i'm not even talking bout myself as i am hopeless in pattern. haha. kok lyn or farah or carmen or syu should have won! they're better than the one who won!

from azzie's blog:
i was with the girls, Carmen, I-lyn, Farah, Kok Lynn, and Syu were on. Individual pattern. Personally i think our girls are better but none of them won. Yes, NONE. All the 100 + numbers won. We 441+ didn't.


SHEESH. the ones that won wasn't that impressive. i seriously thought kok lyn was gonna win. nyeh. anyway, same thing for the black belt category. All the 100+ won. none for us. sheesh. waited for my sparring match to begin. and waited and waited. kesian carmen need to wait with me. haha. just as i thought they were gonna call group B(my group), they annouced the opening ceremony was starting. -.- it was bout 4pm? started boring. fell asleep during the speeches. demo started boring too. i liked the breaking. and the guy jumping over 7 ppl and actually breaking the wood(?). then after that sparring began. just watched my video. realised i only used chopping kicks. and none touched her head. i think i totally forgotten bout hooking kicks. haha. i didn't realise carmen they all were cheering too. haha. everything was like mute. i think. thank you ppl for your support! haha. i think she won by one punch? cause she never got my head and i never got hers. so it must be the punch. i lost. oh well. haha. then started video taping matches. i just realised i never took any pics during kl. just videos. not a single pic. hahaha. so all pics courtesy of syuhada and hani. =D the sparring for guys damn ganas. there was a funny referee too. i think the whistle blew. he jumped in between the guys and hugged one of them. haha. everyone clapped for him. ooh. he's in the fourth video up there. he did no funny stuff in that vid. haha. gay sightings too. actually carmen spotted them. one guy was lying flat on his stomach and the other was on top of him. massaging. we both are like o.o. carmen said it was a girl cause his hair was quite long. when he stood up we took a good look. haha. its a he! and boy does he have hairy legs. aha. we tried to take a video without them noticing but alas, couldn't. haha. but seriously gay la. after sparring we didn't makan. btw, i only spent 11 bucks on food. the whole trip. RM11. muahaha. cause first i dragged carmen to mph. guess what. i always go to kl looking for a book just to find out they have it in penang already. -.- i went in mph and asked the guy there about untamed. he said no stock. i asked him if sunway had it since we're going there the next day. he showed me the list. i saw the quantity was 1 or 0 at the branches. the was a 7. i looked where that was. yup. gurney plaza had 7 copies of it. -.- then we went to see what they have in summit. I totally forgotten bout this:

We came across this creepy creature shop where they have all those reptile animals. I actually wanted to enter the shop with I-Lyn but before I step into the shop, I saw a caged snake in front of the shop! I was like, ‘Oh, My GOD!’ and I walked away. I-Lyn was so brave to go in. I salute her! Even thought those creatures are caged I still feel disgusted and scared to be even an inch near to them. I-Lyn asked me again to go in and see something (don’t know what).. I was thinking, ok, the big and long snake was yellow in colour and it was motionlessly soaked in water in the cage. There’s a couple standing next to it and I thought to myself, hmm… maybe I can just walk behind the couple and get to I-Lyn and see what she wanted to show me. I step in and once I passed the couple, there’s another snake in there and I freaked and turned my back! I-Lyn explored the whole shop and came out smiling.
-extracted from carmen's blog. again.

she was afraid of the snakes. in a cage. -.- which were sleeping. anyway, i was actually asking her to come in and see this absolutely adorable furball. its kinda medium shaped hamster+guinea pig with lots of hair in its face. soooo cute. it looks like it belongs in hamtaro. haha. seriously absolutely adorable.

then we went into another shop. carmen was reaching for something in the racks. then suddenly they have this sensored *ding dong* thing. Carmen was so shocked and quickly pulled back her hand. hahaha. swt. i bought a new comb there. anyone noticed my neat hair? hahahaha.


by the time we ate our food was dinnertime. ta pao-d food for the black belts who were still waiting. and i shall just copy paste what carmen wrote. haha. thanks carmen! =D

We fnally reached out destination, POPULAR! I-Lyn was hoping that she could find her book there but sadly, most books there are in Chinese! There’s like only 1 stretch of English books there. I ended up buying another bottle of mineral water to last another day. We then headed back to the ground floor and get the entire luggage to our respective rooms. Unfortunately, we don’t have the key to our room so we put everything in other people’s room 1st and go get dinner for the rest. Me and I-Lyn went to Mr Teppanyaki to have dinner. Actually, I am the one dining there and I-Lyn bought her KFC dinner (take away) and sit with me, the waiter doesn’t seems to mind. XD I decided to order the salmon bento set as I just have this sudden craving for salmon! =D I used to hate salmon because I feel it tasted weird but now I finally know how to enjoy great food! I-Lyn was saying that her coke’s finishing. Since I didn’t order any drinks, I suggested that she go and ask for coke refill at the KFC counter. She said that it’s only given at Mcdonalds! So, I came out with another ‘brilliant’ idea that she buys a coke from Mcdonalds, and pour the coke into her KFC coke cup and I will take the Mcdonald coke cup and ask for a refill! There, we can both have 2 cups of coke with the price of 1 cup! =D But then, I was too full after finishing my meal so, we didn’t try the plan out. Hahaha! Finally, we got back to the hotel and take our bath. Later, we planned to watch The Confession of a Shopaholic but the lines are superbly long so we cancelled our plan. We headed to cold storage with Luo Yi, Luo Rong, Jo Wee, Kok Lynn and Hui Mei since they want to buy their supper+breakfast for the next day.
-carmen

went back to the room and found azzie there already. read carmen's comics.Azzie took a pic of me in my boxers. yes, boxers. haha. nvm. i think of it as my sleeping shorts. =D Azzie suggested making tea. so me her and carmen went to search. we all were debating which water to use. Carmen wanted to use her cactus water. Thus, the pic of her up there. Luo Yi said that carmen's cactus water was probably just tap water from perak. haha. so we said whats the difference from using kl's tap water. oh. and that reminds me. my Dad said that tanjung bunga and batu ferringhi has the cleanest water in penang cause our source comes straight from.. some gunung? haha. Azzie and Carmen shared one packet. i had another. XD Azzie poured THREE packets of sugar into her tea. i poured two, carmen poured none. cause i hid the sugar packets. haha. later i gave it to her but she didn't want. haha. mine was just nice. Azzie is gonna get diebetes. haha. As 7 ppl were supposed to sleep in one room, kok lyn took the mattress out of the bed. so some will sleep on the mattress and some will sleep on the wood of the bed. they put the comforter there the bed FARTS. haha. whenever somebody sat down, theres a loud "PUUUUUUT" haha. The first time carmen sat down there was a "puuut" haha. i knew it was the bed but i said, "wah carmen, don't fart here la" haha. she was saying no la.. but Nilofer was looking at her in this weird way. haha. then i said la. its not her la. its the bed. everytime we move on the hard bed, the farting can be heard.

After having our midnight tea, we were tired and we got to bed! Even before getting to bed, we still managed to laugh! I-Lyn wanted to read but the rest wants to sleep, so Kok Lynn actually wanted to sleep in the toilet tub since she can have total darkness in the toilet all by herself but too bad, the tub was wet! I-Lyn finally gave up and we all went to bed. I seriously can’t sleep as I was trapped in between Nilofer and I-Lyn. That’s the reason why I don’t want to sleep in the middle! Xp I think Nilofer was tired after having to take care of the sparring gears and running around, she snored so loud that I can barely sleep that time. Thank God that it was around 7 to 8am when I was awake by then.
-carmen

ohh. and i wrestled with carmen to sleep by the lamp cause i wanted to read. and almpst instantly as we all decided to sleep, can hear nilofer's snores. haha. she's tired.

The next day...
T.T and Kok Lynn opened up the curtains. Ahh~ sleep spoilers. Only Hui Mei kept on sleeping. I-lyn and i woke up to see everyone's awake. It was 8am and i'm still sleepy.
-azzie

i share the sentiment, but unlike azzie, i didn't have an event. she rushed down to weigh? yeah. then..

So, on Sunday morning, me and I-Lyn bathed and get everything done before going to the complex to see those black belts compete. Since they haven’t started anything, we decided to walk around the complex to find some breakfast to eat. I keep bragging to I-Lyn that I have approximately RM9 to spend for my lunch and dinner. For breakfast, I allocated for myself just a box of milo. =D Oh, well, this is all my fault. Usually, if I were to go on any school trips like this, I will estimate around RM 10 to be spent for 1 meal. Like the previous KL+Melacca trip last April, I counted that I will be eating 6 meals on my own. So, I allocated RM60 for food ONLY! Of course I do bring more than that just in case I overspent or I want to buy some miscellaneous stuffs right? Guess what? I spent RM 59.95! I am only left with only 5 cents out of my budget. I feel great! Hahaha! So, this time, I am left with RM9 for 2 more meals because, I syok syok go and eat Japanese food for my Saturday dinner. I ordered Salmon Bento! It cost me RM 18.30 including 15% tax! Haiz… Because I spent almost RM20 for 1 meal, I had to find my way to survive on my left over RM9. Hahaha!
-carmen

whereas i only spent 9 bucks for my meal. hahaha.i had so much money left. i bought 3 books though..

We then walked back to watch the competition. We made it just in time for the girl’s individual pattern. (saw azhani spar too) We continued watching until it’s time for sparring. Nilofer came and gave us a packet of coffee and a curry puff. Since I-Lyn doesn’t drink coffee and she doesn’t want the curry puff, so I took them and gave my milo to I-Lyn. There, I got my free breakfast! XD When it is around 11 something in the morning where the shops are mostly opened, we decided that we just have Maggie in cup for our lunch. We went to Watson and grabbed 2 cups of Maggie noodles. Then, we headed back to the hotel, boil water and eat our Maggie. By the way, the Maggie cost me only RM 1.70! Hahaha!

When it’s 12pm, we checked out the hotel and place all our luggage in the bus. Me and I-Lyn went back to see the guy’s sparring. There is the open category together with the black belt competition going on. I was watching the guy’s sparring. The way they spar really scares me. They are like some murderers who are on the loose and are now trying to kill people in the ring. They are totally rough and intimidating. Most of the lower belts seems to perform better than those higher belts, I don’t know why. They seem to be more ganas compared to the higher belts. Weird..

As we were still sitting and watching the sparring match, we suddenly realized that the bus had gone off with all the students except for those who are still waiting to compete to Sunway Pyramid. We were actually left behind and no one seems to notice it until the bus started moving!!! Hahaha! Then, Jo Wee was texting me asking where am I, Syuhada and Farah called. Since we were there, teacher just ask me and I-Lyn to stay and help out those who are still competing.
-carmen

carmen was in charge of azri and i was suppose to help ariyaran(sp?). btw, two girls fainted. there was the oxygen tank and everything. so ariyaran and i found his category. in his first match, he attempted a jumping kick and fell, his second kick, reverse hooking kick the guy. the guy fell down flat. and lied still for a few seconds. everyone was like.. woah... his opponent looked groggy and left the ring. ariyaran wins!! second round, he seemed to have lost his reverse. but he still won! he lost the third round though.. didn't kick high enough.. but let me tell you this, his kicks are damn powerful! after that, ms looi treated us for lunch/dinner cause we havven't eaten since our maggie mee. haha. carmen was delighted she stayed within her budget. and i spent only 10.70 on food for the whole trip. ahah.

After dinner, we went back to the competition floor and claimed our certificates before leaving KL for Penang. The ride back to Penang was bumpy all the way. That was terrible. Around 8 or 9 something, we stopped at Perak I think to have a quick dinner for those who haven’t eaten theirs. I just bought a can drink, so is I-Lyn. I told her that the dent on my can was made by me when I was trying to open it. She laughed!!!! As if I was telling some really funny joke! Yeah right, I-Lyn! She keep teasing that I am just having illusions that I dented it when it can possibly be dented already when I bought it. I am really sure that I didn’t see a single dented spot on the can when I took it!!! *sobs *sobs. She just wouldn’t believe me and keep laughing. Same goes for Pei Yi when I-Lyn told her. She laughed too! Not my problem what if I really did dented the can. Haiz… I’ve became the entertainer for that night. They keep laughing until they have no strength to laugh anymore.
-carmen

at first i tried to sleep but it was too bumpy. so talked to carmen for almost 3 hours bout various stuff. so when we reached the stop, the first thing we both bought was WATER!! haha. damn thirsty. and her can really funny la. and the way she said it. hahahahahaha. wwe got back up the bus and they switched on mr beans holiday for us. although i haven't watched it before, i cant hear nor read the subtitles. had no idea what was happening. so i slept and slept. till we reached.

The End.


oh wait. went home and came online. i forgot to do what. monday in school, slept practically all the periods before recess. bm, slept, bio, 2 periods, did it quickly and slept through. even when they were arguing the answers! haha. i studied bio the week before. so i didn't remember some stuff. oh well. at least didn't fail. haha. the whole week i think i slept the most in class. i usually don't sleep in class. nyeh. yesterday i came back from school intending to upload the pictures above but fell into bed and slept like there was no tomorrow. woke up at 8pm. started loading the pics. finished uploading at 2 am. and slept again till this morning. haha. and i finished my chem folio and all my homework! does a little dance. hahahaha.

0 comments: