Saturday, February 21, 2009

Busy babeh

nothing abnormal going on in school this except a rumour circulating around. about someone, obviously. not going to spread it in here. so.. updates about me:

  • i feel like cutting my hair short. like really short. hmm? like in std 4 when the bubble gum got stuck in my hair and i was FORCED to cut my beloved hair.haha.i never wanted to cut my hair. ever since i could remember.when anyone asked me when i was gonna cut my hair, i just shook my head. haha. ambigous feeling anyway now. lets look at the pros and cons...pros, no need to comb, save shampoo? cons,....... hahaha. if anyone in school realises, i dont comb my hair to school anymore. haha. coz i lost my comb. don't like the new one. so always lazy. so that day i made a survey. how messy would ppl rate me as.
cyn-7
gp-8
py-8
zy-9
wy-8
cm-7
average-7.83333

not bad ma. at least not 10. haha. i think if i ask joanne lim, she'll give 10. hahaha.

  • everyones telling me their passwords. for blogspot. muahahahha. for entertainment, go eunice's blog. hahaha.
  • news says rihanna is waiting for the news bout chris brown to blow over so she can be with him again. i mean... WTH is wrong with her?? psycho. if any guy or my future husband ever whack me, i'll hit back. hard. if i don't see enough bruises on him, then go report police. hmph.
  • on v-day, my apartment had this party kinda protesting thing going on to save the hills.for all tanjung bunga members. so they would stop blasting. the blasting, i can feel my apartment move le. and bloody loud smore.

view from my view. blasting. all smokey.

and we made it to the second page of the star. haha. on.. sunday i think. haha. amazing. if i went, my face would have been on the second page on newspaper. maybe. hahahaha.

  • our latest bio experiment comatized the poor hibiscus plant. save the enviroment indeed. we were supposed to cut a branch that is just the size rubbber tude. so ppl who cut to small cut another piece. one day, the plant was full of flowers, the next day the poor plant was bald. very bald.
  • i finished my bm folio!! 3 cheers for me! sheesh. last week i was thinking that after i finish my bm folio and music folio i can finally relax. then physic folio pops up. GRRRR.
  • i'm stopping one of my piano classes. too busy. mom suggested i cut down.so wheee.
  • this years teachers english not bad. you know how i grade someones english? by their pronounciation of my name. haha. those who pronounce it right has my respect. haha. (before i tell them la, if i tell them before d it doesn't count.)
  • this years teachers also like corrections. all of them want corrections. sheesh. they really check. ugh.
  • i have a new blog with eunice. haha. sorry eunice. was supposed to update. but no time!! and i forgot your email add!!



tagged!
i thought i just saw this in facebook. O.o now become tag pula.

Rules:
It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag twenty people.
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

1. What is your name : I****

2. A four Letter Word : Inti (okay. i keep coming up with 5 letters, they didn't say it had to be english. I wonder what ppl with the first initial beginning with f will say...)

3. A boy's Name : Isaiah(euodi's cousin)

4. A girl's Name : Illiana(sejarah teacher. ^^)

5. An occupation : Illegal immigrant? Illegal dvd seller! Illiterate secretary! haha. ummm. *I'm having a strong urge to google* Igloo warmer! Iguana cleaner! Interior designer. *thks to bro* haha.

6. A color : Indigo(this was easy)

7. Something you'll wear : Iguana. its the new "in" thing now.

9. A food : itik. ice cream!!

10. Something found in the bathroom: *walks to the bathroom* I-lens cleaner lol. cannot find la. Illegal shampoo.

11. A place : Indiana, India, Illinois

12. A reason for being late : Ill

13. Something you'd shout : Illegal!

14. A movie title : Inkheart

15. Something you drink : I-ball juice, Iguana juice, intestine juice, wait. something I will drink?? ewww. ummmm.. Island mix?

16. A musical group :Instrumentals

17. An animal : Impala

18. A road name :Irawati road, island glades. *gotten from bro* i'm road blind

19. A type of car :okay. i googled this. i don't know cars.Isotta Fraschini Two-Seater - Red - Front

20. The title of a song : I will survive, I kissed a girl and i liked it. =D

21:Tag: what?? only can tag ppl starting with i??? dont care. i tag... eunice, cyn, sabby, everyone that tags me.

0 comments: