Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kong!!! Heyyy Fatchoy! *extension at front and back today, 31/1/2009*


angpao money!! *huge grin*
*DISCLAIMER* another super duper freaking long post.

okay. i kinda got that title from my bro. haha. anyway. i start this post by talking bout alice academy. didn't like dimitri much(EVERYONE loves dimitri*except swee lyn*) he kinda reminds me of edward in twilight. he is so goody goody at times he's just exasperating. okay. i met wei yen, we got into a debate again just like the jacob-edward thing. haha. anyway. i hope the girl will be with adrian now that dimitri is a strigoi. after she kills him, that is. haha. i can't believe i forgot her name after just three days. *googles* ROSE. yes. thats her name. haha. *google is more convenient than walking and looking for the book which is now buried under some kinda rubble.* haha. anyways. book is quite nice, except sometimes when the solution is so clear, but they have to take a 360 degree turn to solve it. *don't remember which part but i remember feeling that way, or did i feel that way in inkheart. O.O*. furthermore, *noting my excessive use of anyways* he is kinda clueless sometimes. i mean adrian was the one who persuaded the queen allow lisa and rose testify. and he was the one who figured out that the lisa's dark emotions were being transferred to rose making her angry instead. and adrian can do compulsion too! and dimitri messing with tasha? also, dimitri didn't believe rose was REALLY seeing ghosts. sheesh. okay. i'll stop. haha. new years celebration!! sat, house cleaning, it so figured that the only room un-cleaned was mine. and mayb my brothers. hahaha. don't care ad la. so finally left to granma's place. realised i forgot to bring my toothbrush. damn. haha. we drove two cars there. my parents in one, me and my bro in the other. as always, with me and my bro, we would crank up the volume and sing along. i recorded some in my phone. *evil grin* it was while my bro was crazy singing, meaning he would suddenly go way up or down in pitch and making his own improvisations. hahaha. will keep it for my future entertainment. hahaha. lol just thinking of it. anyways, reached, set up laptop and promptly fell asleep. =D woke up the next morning. hmm. got bugged by cousins. let them watch camp rock*have it downloaded* and do my homework. hurray for me. chem done. BOTH experiments. haha. read some books, steamboat. pics do the talking.


we have two tables. kids and adults.



my cousin went to the adults table.
Cousin: Uncle, you got any balls left? hahahahaha.

steamboat. bloody hot.

brother loves duck.

the soul survivors for our table.


behind the scenes. ahah.

then watch bolt. so cliche. disney movies are totally predictable. hahaha. prefer chihuahua though. me and bro were like trying to figure out who is which character. haha.
after bolt, watched bedtime stories. quite funny. i remember the beginning. we were lying down on the bed, me and my bro. so the show began. the narrator said, are you comfy there. i shifted a lil and actually answered, then he went, what about you sir, at the back. (behind me is my bro) they said, do you need feel the urge to pee*or smth,don't remember*? my bro said yes. then the narrator replied, well, hold it in then. hahaha. swt!! but i nearly fell asleep near the third night story. (it was 3 am) so off laptop. sleep. haha. the bedtime story worked! haha. made me sleepy anyway. wake up next day. gong xi gong xi. received ang paus. go downstairs. ate lunch.



chicken for lunch


my dad sounded drunk. he said this is jolly

this is carlsberg


this is carlsberg and jolly. hahha.-.-


while outside, they got started on mahjong.

i went up after that, finished off my bedtime story. another predictable ending. haha. then watched marley and me. so sad!! i cried. eel, go watch. i'm sure u will too. haha. ppl who like animals anyway.my bro fell asleep watching it. ze sure wont cry one. marley is so like pips!! marley is the worlds worst dog. does that mean pips is too?? hahah. sad sad. he died in the end. *sniff*. then i watched aladdin. haha. long time no see. then makan lagi.


this is going into my moral folio.


the steamboat fish. blood!

after makan, it was still early.8 something. bro suggested go watch movie. so i say jom. then ask cousin wanna come a not. then younger cousins also wanna follow. so bring all la. haha. bought tickets for inkheart. there was only front row seats. but we couldn't get a later ticket. cause kids needed to sleep. so front row it is. movie was at 9.10. it was still early. so went arcade.

brother and cousin playing foosball.

me playing umm. some hockey thing?

played there till it was time. then bought snacks, smuggle inside. inkheart was nice. its a combination of stardust-without the romance and bedtime stories. haha. some parts were so stupid. Dustfinger didn't want to waste time opening the prison cell for them. he could have thrown the keys to them and run. instead, he dropped them.-.- there was one part i like.
indian dude:now he won't die. he left gwin. gwin is here now.
hahahahaha. go watch the movie ppl and u'll know what i'm babbling about. came home, and look!

haha. me and bro have the same file in our comp. the movie is dude, wheres my car. (i know, eunice) so we played it at the exact same time. hahaha. guess which is my laptop? haha.

took pics of cousin. A LOT OF PICS. she likes to pose.






next day, watched love guru. went back home, went to aunts place(mom's side). mingle and watch elizabeth grow. haha. played ps2. finally went home exhausted. there are more pics. lazy to upload. haha. went home, K.O. haha.

wednesday, watched juno, once, movies. tuition.

thursday.are you comfy? go pee first. =D this is another long day. it started out at 6.45AM. surely ppl that knows me understands the gravity of this. hahah. woke up to follow dad to send bro back to kl(just to the terminal, mind you), so that he could drop me at ze's place. haha. she had this dream. *the night before, she asked me to call her loads of times because she sleeps like a log to wake her up* she dreamt that i was already calling her and honking at her house's gate. haha. dreamt it. so when she awoken, she sent me this text saying that she was sorry she couldn't wake up. at that point i was like reaching, but still on the way. haha. i was like huh? i didn't even reach yet and she was already saying she couldn't wake up. hahahahahaha. swt la she. she woke up just in time to open the gate for me. =D no need to holler at her gate. went in her room. we were supposed to sleep. but ended up talking for bout one hour. then i decided i didn't wanna sleep anymore. haha. went out and played her PS. kept dying at the mickey game. haha. wished her mom. got an angpao. ^^ my dad came. on the way back to my house, he asked what we wanted to have for lunch. he stopped at the market. ze said wanna cook. then i was like, yeah!! so buy the ingredients and everything, went home and started cooking. hahaha.


the unraveling of mrs potato.


for fun. =D but after cook, my alphabets dunno go where d. =(

haha. i just realised that we didn't take any pics of the stupid onions. haha. we were pouring our eyes out that day. haha. i touched my eyes just after i cut the onions. -.- smart move right. haha. my eyes so "si" hahaha.





looks a lot?


=O. it shrunk.


finally....


dish no. 1. mine and ze's fav. potato!


dish no. 2. cooked by urs truly. second favourite.


dish no. 3. put too much water. and it was chewy. hahaha. but edible.


dads first taste of our cooking.


we cleaned out everything. hahaha. black soup doesn't count.


and cleaned the kitchen too. =D its all simple dished. but we haven't cook in a long time k. all recipes poof. and it was nice, right cha boh? hahaha. all extra tau eu. haha. cook with me must be salty wan. the T&C. haha. after cooking, we tried composing a song. only half. then went to wei yen's house instead.


that is what we did. KARATE VS TAEKWONDO.


me defending. dunno what i'm saying. haha. laugh so much.


then we watched monster in law. so funny man that show. the part where the mother in law tries to annoy her when shes watching tv. ahhahahahaha.


then wei yens mom came and brought us to ananda. i ate my usuals there. banana leaf. without butter chicken this time. hahaha. me, wei yen and her mom already knew what to order witout looking at the menu. haha. all the usuals.only ze dunno. in the end she ate mutton .... crap. what do you call that cha boh. i suddenly forgot.

went back to wei yen's house. -.- they taught me how to play poker and cho tai tee. and there goes my innocence. hahahaha. quite interesting. but i won't bet real money on it. haha.


wei yen winning mine and ze's money. hmph. haha. look at my miserable pile. beside hers.


finally won back a lil. hahaha.

then went to piano class, very near her house. came back, talk. balik. blog. now tidur. selamat malam!

sejarah topical test!!

ohhh. i just wanted to add something. haha. that time i visited jes.

Me: hey. could you pass me a drink from the fridge
Jes:go get it yourself la.
Me: Since you nearly there ad ma. An object in motion like to remain in motion right?Inertia. *smirk*
Jes:*rolls eyes*


and meep, if you're reading this, lemme in your blog. why did you put it private anyway. lemme in, lemme in.

1 comments:

Killah said...

thanks. haha. -.- for the leg up comment. its not that high up. haha. i'm sure my family will like you too. haha. love ya too.

sorry for not replying your smses. left 21 cents. i'm definitely adding you into my F&F when i have reloaded and would have done so earlier if you would stick to ONE number. do NOT change again okay.

see ya on monday *as i have said in your blog* haha.